SiouxSports.com Forum

updated roster

schmidtdoggydog

It goes along with the new HIPAA act.

I'm well aware of HIPA-Health Insurance Portability Act-but had no idea it pertained to athletics. It's used to primarily protect the confidentiality of those receiving medical care, including the mentally ill, from dubious 3rd parties. How stupid that they're applying it to athletics. I've watched plenty of collegiate games this year & have heard no mention of it.

LOL, I had been drinking for probably at least 6 hours when someone pointed them out to me. I think I was talking to Parise at the time. Sorry, I didn't ask who they were.

Lol, drinking, 6 hours, lucky if you could see.

:D:0

Good to see practice going again. Are they going to open up practice this season for people to watch? And if so what time is practice at.

I didn't know they allowed people to view practice. When I returned to UND last year, they wouldn't let us down to ice level because of practice. It'd be neat to watch them practice.

So another question: If there is an intra team scrimmage type mock game, who does one root for?

I'm just thinking that if we score on us..... does that mean we are good or bad? We scored and we let in a goal. It's almost a headache thinking about it.

It probably means we're both :D

Try not to overthink the concept of scrimmages. It's just a time when players fine-tune their games, get in shape & compete for valuable spots on the roster. It also gives the coaches a chance to evaluate the players, test line combinations, etc.

Were you able to identify the individuals you saw?

They were going to allow 2 walk-ons(3 if you count Ranfranz) to try out for the team this year. But it's best if they remain nameless, otherwise the "ha**y twins" will be on here ripping Blaiser (for cutting them) if they don't make the team.

They were going to allow 2 walk-ons(3 if you count Ranfranz) to try out for the team this year. But it's best if they remain nameless, otherwise the "ha**y twins" will be on here ripping Blaiser (for cutting them) if they don't make the team.

One of them (at lest he said he was a hockey player) tried to bum beer off of me and my buddy on saturday night (sunday morning)...I think he said his name was Vorath or somthing to that effect.

I didn't know they allowed people to view practice.  When I returned to UND last year, they wouldn't let us down to ice level because of practice.  It'd be neat to watch them practice.

So another question:  If there is an intra team scrimmage type mock game, who does one root  for?

They don't allow people to watch practice. However, I heard some guy talking about how they were able to sneak into the Ralph by going down the bus entrance and through the olympic ice area and into the main arena to watch practice. Of course, this was before he chased down Zach Parise like a girl.