SiouxSports.com Forum

Go Vermont

Fetch

BU wins 5-4.

BU vs Miami for the title.

I loved vermont's tying goal.......for BU.

Who else enjoyed the cock sucking of BU by melrose "I am glad millan won he had a horrible game"

what about vermont's goaltender who played just as bad if not better, didn't he deserve to win? For those who say ESPN is not biased has the senses of Don Adam ???

I loved vermont's tying goal.......for BU.

Who else enjoyed the cock sucking of BU by melrose "I am glad millan won he had a horrible game"

what about vermont's goaltender who played just as bad if not better, didn't he deserve to win? For those who say ESPN is not biased has the senses of Don Adam ???

Uh...

I've said it all along.

However, either way would be gold for ESPN. BU was the optimum choice, but VT is just as good as they would be a feel good story and a New England based team.

ESPN ALWAYS backs the New England schools or the programs with the biggest population. That means they'll always root for BC, BU, Michigan (provided they aren't playing BC or BU), and yes, UNH (please don't forget how much loving they gave UNH on the days leading up to the game where they were NEVER EVEN COMPETITIVE against the Gophers).