SiouxSports.com Forum

Gregoire vs Wilson - Funny how things work

Vegas1

It will be an interesting battle between these two young outstanding hockey players, both of them being key members of their respective teams. Wilson was at one time on the Sioux's watch list. Too bad he got away, but oh well.

These two played together for several years in Winnipeg, both winter and summer. They've shared many experiences, winning a number of championships, and they will both be fighting like hell to make sure that the other one doesn't move on to the final four.

Good luck Sioux. I hope you take it this weekend.

Both have a game to win before that scenario takes place, so I hope that matchup does take place.

I don't!

I hope UND gets by UNH and then OSU shocks BU, setting up a battle between the Sioux and former Sioux player Hunter Bishop in the regional final. :lol:

Threads like this should be deleted. Bad karma. Jinx. Whatever you wanna call it. Don't mess with the supernatural. PERIOD.

Fortunately (and what rational people realize), nothing we say or do has any effect whatsoever on the outcomes this weekend. I would love for OSU to beat BU, so if the Sioux win they would play a weaker team. However, I don't think that BU will get beat so the Sioux are going to have to get by two pretty good teams in order to advance.

Fortunately (and what rational people realize), nothing we say or do has any effect whatsoever on the outcomes this weekend. I would love for OSU to beat BU, so if the Sioux win they would play a weaker team. However, I don't think that BU will get beat so the Sioux are going to have to get by two pretty good teams in order to advance.

I beg to differ! :lol:

A lot of teams that win that thing immediately start stinking up the joint, I just hope that isn't our team now.

I'm still proud of the boys.

Face it. We downright sucked at the beginning of the season. I thought ending the season in 7th would be a great accomplishment at one point.

Then we turned it around.

Sure, not winning in the NCAAs would suck hardcore, but maybe I'm just setting myself up to not feel bad if we pull a 2008 Chicago Cubs.

I'm still proud of the boys.

Face it. We downright sucked at the beginning of the season. I thought ending the season in 7th would be a great accomplishment at one point.

Then we turned it around.

Sure, not winning in the NCAAs would suck hardcore, but maybe I'm just setting myself up to not feel bad if we pull a 2008 Chicago Cubs.

They stunk up the joint at the GLI - and then went on a terror. Hopefully, they can "just" go on a little four gaming winning steak :D after stinking up the X.

Note that these are 2 separate groups of people...