SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures

AZSIOUX

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping BE gets pushed this year as last year he wasn't despite what anyone says walski did not push him. we may actually have a true goalie rotation this year if I what hear about this Dell kid is true.

I think UND will have a two headed monster in net and BE could very well be pushed hard. I also think BE needs to clean up a few things in his

game and will get better with competition.

Can you read? I didn't say he was a Toews or anything near that. If Rhett played for the Sioux, he'd be as hyped of a player as many that have been through here recently. Now, when I say that, some idiots think I mean I'm trying to call him a Toews, which I'm not. However, I don't think anyone on the team right now (do I have to underline that?) could make some of the plays Rhett does. VV is a more well-rounded player and can do a lot for you (so I'd take VV over him for those reasons), but for pure playmaking, Rhett is very talented.

It's easy for some people to say he isn't as good because he plays for Denver, but I guess I don't feel that way.

I couldn't agree with you more Big A HG. Our green colored glasses sometimes alter our opinions of opposing players including my own. Having watched Rhett Rakhshani play against the Sioux as well as against CC several times, I can tell you he is a talented player and would love to have him on my team. I dis-like DU as much as any other Sioux (or Tiger fan for that matter) but to minimize their consistent blue chip talent would be a mistake (has anyone ever heard of Paul Stasny or Matt Carle?)

(has anyone ever heard of Paul Stasny or Matt Carle?)

Yep, Paul could have been the best 3rd liner at UND ever, and I reckon Matt would have been in a tough battle with Brian Lee his junior year for most comfortable position under the bus. ???

Yep, Paul could have been the best 3rd liner at UND ever, and I reckon Matt would have been in a tough battle with Brian Lee his junior year for most comfortable position under the bus. ???

Uh.... Obviously that's a joke. Brian Lee's place under the bus is immortalized.... I mean, there's an imprint of his face on the muffler. :)