SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five Brunch

MafiaMan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh...I must've been really drunk that night. I usually don't give my number out to anyone. :blush:

Hmmm, you gave me your number as well. Maybe you gave them to us 'cause you were still on a roll after giving it out to all those mostly nekked ladies. :whistling:

YaneA and Siouxmama said that while they're in the big city, they'd like me to show them around. I told them they could meet some "gentlemen" in Inver Grove Heights so they're pretty excited about going to this King of Diamonds place. ;)

Are you girls gonna pick up some spending money while you're there? :whistling::blush:

:ohmy:

Not a problem. Give the kid a credit card and join us for fun. :blush:

I know for a fact that you never did anything even close to that when you had an 11-teen y/o girl! :whistling:

Though I suppose you can make up for it by buying my plane and game tickets to the Final Five

I know for a fact that you never did anything even close to that when you had an 11-teen y/o girl! :whistling:

Though I suppose you can make up for it by buying my plane and game tickets to the Final Five

Hey, I'm pretty generous when giving away someone else's credit card. You have class and school work and you were never an 11-teen y/o. It was more like 11 going on 22, for about 10-years. Besides, it sounds like MafiaMan is lining up a gig for Siouxmama to cover the card charges. We can all get a report at the brunch on Saturday. :blush: Man, NDH, this is beginning to sound like more fun than your cruise.

Any pregame plans for Friday? Knock on wood...Tom Reid's is fun, Wild Times is a good venue...Allery's is always great...I always take Friday off for fun. Any party plans for firday day?

11am-Wake up...Have a few brews.

12:30pm-Make my way to Cassettas before Semi-Final game

2:07pm-Semi-Final game DU vs Wisco

5:00pm-Grab a bite to eat at Cecil's on Cleveland...if you are a fan of reubens you must go there

7:07pm Sioux kick the Goophers arse

10:00pm-Get even more hammered and crash at friends place in Dinkytown

Next day wake up and do it all over again...but change the places up instead of Cassettas I suggest the Tavern on Grand or if you have time hit up the Little Venetian on Rice street or the one in Oakdale or even better but a lot further go to Donatelli's(which was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives) in White Bear on E

Any pregame plans for Friday? Knock on wood...Tom Reid's is fun, Wild Times is a good venue...Allery's is always great...I always take Friday off for fun. Any party plans for firday day?

Tom Reids has some good wings. :whistling:

Yes...its like a half block away from Great Waters Brewery...i've been there once, they have great wings.

That is a bar that you have to get to early. They also serve pictures.

Great Pizza as well if I remember correctly.

Are there any Mexican restaurants downtown? Somebody said something about a Boca Chica or something then I heard it was garbage food?

How Mexican do you want? There is a very Mexican area across the river from downtown with very authentic restaurants. The one we used to go to for lunch didn't have it's menu in English until three or four years ago. I've only been to Boca Chica once and it wasn't great but I know lots of people like it. I think you are better off going a couple more blocks down Cesar Chavez to the

Mickey's Diner is an experience right out of Mel's Diner, the TV series many years ago. The waitresses banter with the customers, so if you do go in be prepared to be picked on and insulted. Last year the waitress saw my Sioux jersey and yelled out that there were Gopher fans eating in there. I replied that it was their problem and if they couldn't handle it they should leave.

The other interesting thing is we were in line waiting to get inside for a seat. We were behind three actors from the Guthrie. One was acress Georgia Engel, who played Ted Baxter's girlfriend Georgette on The Mary Tyler Moore show, and she plays Robert's mother-in-law Pat on Everybody Loves Raymond. And yes, that tiny little voice is her true voice.

I will be there!!! For those of you who are waiting for your buddies to 'want to go', leave them in the hotel and go without them. We can car pool. I'm staying at the Crown Plaza. Goon your within walking distance of me so we can go together if your buddy doesn't want to go. Who else wants a ride??

That sounds like a good idea.

How Mexican do you want? There is a very Mexican area across the river from downtown with very authentic restaurants. The one we used to go to for lunch didn't have it's menu in English until three or four years ago. I've only been to Boca Chica once and it wasn't great but I know lots of people like it. I think you are better off going a couple more blocks down Cesar Chavez to the