SiouxSports.com Forum

Black Uniforms for the Football Team

octupus25

Enjoy the visits from the Dakota 4 while you can! UND and USD won't be flying out to California much longer than NDSU and SDSU were.

SDSU is no longer in the GWFC and have not been since 2007 and they will be in SLO in 2009. I am sure we will continue to play teams from the Dakotas in the future weather or not they are members of the Great West.

SDSU is no longer in the GWFC and have not been since 2007 and they will be in SLO in 2009. I am sure we will continue to play teams from the Dakotas in the future weather or not they are members of the Great West.

Their HC is also on record saying they need to lighten up on the NC scheduling. Obviously the AD makes the schedule, but the HC's input is important.

Flying out to Poly is one of the hardest FCS wins to get in the nation, let alone the added burden of changing two time zones and the rocky mts to do it. Like I said: enjoy it while you can!

I personally like black jerseys. Every time I create UND on one of them college football video games I always have black as their main home jersey. Alternate is black top with green pants. I always throw in some pink, as a highlight, which would be cool to see on the ones the AD does, if they are doing black. I imagine that they're following suit (no pun intended) of the hockey team with their swift jerseys, which they should wear more.

I personally like black jerseys. Every time I create UND on one of them college football video games I always have black as their main home jersey. Alternate is black top with green pants. I always throw in some pink, as a highlight, which would be cool to see on the ones the AD does, if they are doing black. I imagine that they're following suit (no pun intended) of the hockey team with their swift jerseys, which they should wear more.

I would like to see UND do some breast cancer awareness jerseys during an exhibition hockey game or non-conference game using pink accents or pink jerseys and then auction them. It would be a great fund-raiser and it would use one of the primary UND colors.

I would like to see UND do some breast cancer awareness jerseys during an exhibition hockey game or non-conference game using pink accents or pink jerseys and then auction them. It would be a great fund-raiser and it would use one of the primary UND colors.

That too is a good idea. I'm sure there would be a lot of people wanting a game jersey. They'd be able to get a lot of money raised for breast cancer things.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...