SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking at next week

nodakvindy

Games next week with important pairwise ramifications for the Sioux. Obviously UND wins are the most important factor, and followed by losses by teams ahead of the Sioux. But here is what appear to be optimum results.

WCHA Action

Denver at Wisconsin

I never cheer for the Gophs so I want a CC sweep regardless of momentum. Nothing would make me happier than to see a west regional at Mariucci without the home team!!

I think I agree as well. It makes my skin crawl to think about cheering for the Gophers. I cheered for Maine when they played the Gophers in the NCAA tourney.

I think I agree as well. It makes my skin crawl to think about cheering for the Gophers. I cheered for Maine when they played the Gophers in the NCAA tourney.

I never cheer for the Gophers under any circumstances....I don't care if they were playing the Russians.

I never cheer for the Gophs so I want a CC sweep regardless of momentum. Nothing would make me happier than to see a west regional at Mariucci without the home team!!

Yes. Get them off the bubble and out of the NCAAs. No worries, they'll still make excellent hosts.

Why would it be at he John, when there could be so much more revenue (and we know thats what they look for) at the X?

You know I don't know, I was kind of puzzled that Minnesota got two back to back regionals.

It would be really cool to see UND win the West regional on the Goofs ice though.