SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youds threw a punch so does he get a DQ? Stick was in his hand but it was still a punch to the mouth of Malone.

no, high sticking double minor or major i think. no DQ

great win sioux!!

movin up tonight !!!

GO CC

3-2 cc late 2nd

this team is damn fun to watch. 4 goals tonight and 9 or more point scorers i believe. so balanced and solid D wise.

BE solid again. didnt face much but the times he did he was there and stodd his ground. only goal was a 2 on 1 and thats gona happen. BE was bad azz on that 5 on 3 along with the other 3!!

this team is damn fun to watch. 4 goals tonight and 9 or more point scorers i believe. so balanced and solid D wise.

BE solid again. didnt face much but the times he did he was there and stodd his ground. only goal was a 2 on 1 and thats gona happen. BE was bad azz on that 5 on 3 along with the other 3!!

Uhh.. maybe, but what are we doing giving up a 2 on 1 when that involves 50% of their skaters on the ice at that time?

Shorthanded chances happen from time to time, but shorthanded goals should be pretty uncommon. Short handed odd man rushes should be scarce. And short handed breakaways should be unbelievably rare.

Yeah, I love when UND scores shorthanded, but I don't see that as much a PK unit playing well as a PP unit just sitting out there with thumbs up their breezers.

Not BE's fault, but seriously... I'm glad we were up 3-0 before the goal. If that was the tying or go ahead goal, I'd be pretty deflated.

Uhh.. maybe, but what are we doing giving up a 2 on 1 when that involves 50% of their skaters on the ice at that time?

Shorthanded chances happen from time to time, but shorthanded goals should be pretty uncommon. Short handed odd man rushes should be scarce. And short handed breakaways should be unbelievably rare.

Yeah, I love when UND scores shorthanded, but I don't see that as much a PK unit playing well as a PP unit just sitting out there with thumbs up their breezers.

Not BE's fault, but seriously... I'm glad we were up 3-0 before the goal. If that was the tying or go ahead goal, I'd be pretty deflated.

i was stating giving up a goal is gona happen. oh well. i have no problem overall tonight with the sioux and how they played. great win and follow it up tomorrow and we can make some noice in the pairwise and wcha standings if du loses tonight. mistakes happen to every team every night but a very solid 60 minutes

and it wasnt a tying goal or go ahead goal so stay inflated ;);)

Kind of starting to see what Hak has got going on and I like what I am beginning to see.

Balanced scoring, unselfish play and everyone buying into a system.

Crap DU just tied the game with C.C.