SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

Garrett Roe draws 4 penalties due to his incredible diving, on the fifth attempt he falls onto his own stick, near the Sioux net, rupturing his spleen and causing him to miss the rest of the season. Finley, despite being on the bench at the time, is given a game misconduct for spearing. Despite these issues, the Sioux suck it up and pull of a tough 4-3 win. The icing on the cake is when Motzko being quoted as saying, "What can anyone expect when you have to play the Fighting Sioux and the officials?"

I like UND chances against their goal tending. I watched the SCSU and UMN games and I think I could have scored on both goaltenders that weekend.

I would love to see UND chase Wesloski again this weekend. I wonder if they come out with Dunn one game?

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like UND chances against their goal tending. I watched the SCSU and UMN games and I think I could have scored on both goaltenders that weekend.

I would love to see UND chase Wesloski again this weekend. I wonder if they come out with Dunn one game?

doesn't sound like it.

But the Sioux always run into hot goaltending. :D

I bet the over too. I think we've got too many weapons for Clown to handle. Much like MN, their first line can play with anyone, but after that it will be all Sioux.

I think SCSU is a very dangerous team, however, last time they came to town the Sioux shut down Lasch and Roe. I think Finley needs to hit Roe a few times and get under his skin. SCSU does not not like to hit, if UND can take them out of their game early the Sioux will be fine. If they can muzzle the dog pound I like UND's chances.

I think SCSU is a very dangerous team, however, last time they came to town the Sioux shut down Lasch and Roe. I think Finley needs to hit Roe a few times and get under his skin. SCSU does not not like to hit, if UND can take them out of their game early the Sioux will be fine. If they can muzzle the dog pound I like UND's chances.

I'll take Hext to take him out of his game without getting a penalty.

Historically, SCSU and UND play really close games for the most part. Since 2005, the Sioux hold a 6-4-5 record against the Huskies. The 4 Sioux loses were one-goal games, all of which were low scoring. However in the last 2 years, 3 of the Sioux wins were blow-outs (7-2, 6-2, and 6-2) respectively. If the Sioux team that showed up last Friday night appear this weekend, it could get ugly. If they take a night off, expect another tie or 1 goal loss.

Tonight UND 6 SCSU 3

Tomorrow UND 2 SCSU 2

Denver has absolutely ZERO chance of losing. I mean, it's going to be 8-0 probably. Denver is unbelievable and I can't see them hardly giving up a goal to UAA. DENVER SWEEP FOR SURE!!!!!

(I hope that works....)

That is how it works right there. Honestly though I just don't like UAA's chances.

Does anyone know if this game will be on the Charter TV channel in the Twin Cities similar to the UMD games?

I've heard that people who have comcast will be getting the game but I'm not sure what channel or if it's the Charter TV you're thinking of. Not sure if that helps or not but I thought I'd share what I have heard.