SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Sioux blog, MTU is going to share their webcast with FightingSioux.com, so that's cool!

I'm considering ponying up to watch this series on the Sioux Xtra video feed. Does this work pretty well, fairly well or not well? Or, is it better to listen to TH and watch the SCSU/MN series (muted . . . )

I'm considering ponying up to watch this series on the Sioux Xtra video feed. Does this work pretty well, fairly well or not well? Or, is it better to listen to TH and watch the SCSU/MN series (muted . . . )

The Sioux feed has worked very well so far this year. This series is being sent over from the MTU site though, so not sure how that quality will be.

I want to say that I watched it via the MTU site last year though...but I don't remember what the quality was like.

Does anyone know who went on the road trip to Michigan?? Did they take any extra D men?

ill guess and say they brought 1 d man and 1 forward and i think maybe davidson went as that forward. who knows though with having miller as a hybrid who hak brings along extra

I'll second what Brian said, last years was fine. It's pretty unlikely that TH's call will be even close to the webcast though, so you will probably have to listen to the MTU announcers, and turn on TH during the intermissions.

I'll second what Brian said, last years was fine. It's pretty unlikely that TH's call will be even close to the webcast though, so you will probably have to listen to the MTU announcers, and turn on TH during the intermissions.

the radio and webcasts never sync as many know. its tough to get them to sync but i dotn care whos calling the game as long as we get video which we do.

sioux sweep

3-1

4-2

the radio and webcasts never sync as many know. its tough to get them to sync but i dotn care whos calling the game as long as we get video which we do.

sioux sweep

3-1

4-2

Does it have anything to do with the 7 second delay feature?

will it have announcers this year. i remember last year we didn't have anyone calling the game.

give me a damn michroph9one and ill call the damn game. would be the best ever game called in the history of hockey. say whatever i want went i want........man tonight was a long night........let me call the damn game :huh: