SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha don't get too down on your team, I wouldn't worry about it you'll be just fine. If you want an easy win though, take Brown.

0/5 on the PP for Minny, this is embarassing for the 4th ranked PP in the nation.

I think Brown is one of the worst teams in Division 1 hockey. I wish UND would start having another Cup Cake Cristmas Classic like they did on years past.

Those were really fun to go to.

I think Brown is one of the worst teams in Division 1 hockey. I wish UND would start having another Cup Cake Cristmas Classic like they did on years past.

cupcakes like tech and mich state who are 2 of the worst teams in division 1 that we man handled :)

If you asked God for a sweep, did he say he'd come back from Newark and wear Zajac's jersey :)

I think it would take Him and JT to sweep next weekend

NO he said it will be OK and that everything in heaven is green and black. Go Sioux and Gophers suck. That is straight from the big man himself!

I think they still have one shot on goal with 5 minutes left, maybe they got another one on the PP. I agree that they very well could be the worst team in D1.

Peters says Bemidji's future dependent on WCHA opening its arms to expansion because there's no room for Bemidji in CCHA

It is going to be interesting to see where college hockey re-alignement goes. Don Lucia is for talking about expansion so that is a good think for BSU's cause.

I think eventually the NCAA is going to say to the leagues take these teams or we will start pulling at-large bids then you will see people jump. Especially is and when the NCAA threatened to go back to 12 tourney bids. I also heard a rumor that NMU might be interested in coming back to the WCHA.

4-0, Sacchetti.

EDIT: 32-2 shots hahahahah.

It must be nice when your former coach(Woog) is making light of the competition that Lucia schedules for the tournaments.

As Woog said, if Minnesota was willing to travel to teams in the regular season they would get better ones for this tournament.

It must be nice when your former coach(Woog) is making light of the competition that Lucia schedules for the tournaments.

As Woog said, if Minnesota was willing to travel to teams in the regular season they would get better ones for this tournament.

We like the money from home games :)