SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

breakdowns. i think all their shots have been scoring chances :)

I guess you just have to hope that doesn't continue next week against us. That being said, feel free to leave Flynn and Lucia wide open, neither one of them could score on a soccer net.

That the Sioux aren't going to win three more games all year?

Boy is that a little negative. They will come back tonight and win and then tomorrow. I asked God for a sweep next weekend, so he better answer my prayers. They are a better team then the way they have been playing. I do not understand the problem. But hey are better then this. GO Sioux!

must be rough scheduling those tough nonconference games against times like brown and bemid.... :)

Hahaha don't get too down on your team, I wouldn't worry about it you'll be just fine. If you want an easy win though, take Brown.

0/5 on the PP for Minny, this is embarassing for the 4th ranked PP in the nation.

Beaver Bob Peters reports that Bemidji's new arena with conference center is going to happen @ cost of $65 million, built on south shore of Lake Bemidji

That was pretty much going to happen even if that anti arena person had gotten elected. I was talking to someone and they would have been hard pressed to kill the arena plans.