3. Georgia

4. Ole Miss

5. West Virginia

6. Flagler College

7. North Dakota

8. Louisiana State

9. Auburn

10. Florida State

Outside of its home state, the University of North Dakota is best known for an aviation program and "an awesome honors program." Students, however, observe that during the long winter, "The college hockey team is the biggest attraction." "Hockey is everything around here." Otherwise, "Most people resort to indoor activities either at the gym, movies, bars or clubs. During warmer months, many students go outside to play Ultimate Frisbee, baseball, football and sand volleyball." All year-round, students like to unwind with a beer or three: "The proportion of fraternities and sororities per student is extremely high." Plenty of students tell us that they don't drink and still manage to occupy their time with "movies, hanging out with friends, camping and hunting."

Link

As a current student I have no problem with this finding, I find plenty of better to stuff to do then study.

I concur. I am happy to see us get on this list. I wouldn't mind seeing us on a couple of the other lists that they produce as well.