SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ COLORADO COLLEGE

AZSIOUX

I honestly have a good feeling about this weekend. I think we are a team that could play with almost anybody in the country. We are also a team that could lose to anybody as well. If we play with intensity like we did on Fri, I will be happy with any result. That being said, we play a full 125 and come home with 3. :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my relatives was watching CC play DU last weekend and he said he wasn't that impressed with CC with the exception of Bachman. He said last weekend DU took 46 and 42 shots each night and said they controlled the puck for most of the series. If this team can create some good scoring opportunities on Bachman and shut down the first line, the results might be better than what we think.

I don't think Joe will be playing tonight.

if he doesnt play it sounds like miller will be on the blueline from brads blog. i dont like that at all if so. doesnt make sense to bring him if he cant play along with leaving a true d man in fienhage in grand forks

One of my relatives was watching CC play DU last weekend and he said he wasn't that impressed with CC with the exception of Bachman. He said last weekend DU took 46 and 42 shots each night and said they controlled the puck for most of the series. If this team can create some good scoring opportunities on Bachman and shut down the first line, the results might be better than what we think.

I thought that DU was the better of the two teams but Bachman was the man. NO-ONE team in this league scares me this season.