SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the goalies, it is defensive breakdowns. Too bad that the Sioux forwards don't have a free pass to get to the opposition's net.

im sure its a combination of both. its early. we need this kill and then to bury one

It's not the goalies, it is defensive breakdowns. Too bad that the Sioux forwards don't have a free pass to get to the opposition's net.

Couldn't agree more. Sioux have a very inadequate D at this point in the season. They're going to have to step it up sooner rather than later or this season may be a very long one for the Sioux faithful.

Couldn't agree more. Sioux have a very inadequate D at this point in the season. They're going to have to step it up sooner rather than later or this season may be a very long one for the Sioux faithful.

its game 3 and we arent through the first period. ill worry if its a trend after the first month. until then they can figure this out and sometimes a goalie needs to make stops they arent suppose to make. it goes both ways

Play by play announcer said that Walski had no chance on either goal. Basically goal mouth feeds, shot into an empty net. Not be able to see for myself I'll have to assume he knows what he's talking about.

That has happened in all three games as well, that is defensemen not taking passing lanes away...

its game 3 and we arent through the first period. ill worry if its a trend after the first month. until then they can figure this out

I think a 1-5 start is a distinct possibility. Then I think we will get our lines straightened out, our goalie situation settled and our defensive corps settled into their roles. But I think it will get worse before it gets better. Good thing it's only October and not February.

why is it that we get a ton of shots on goal but the majority of them are right into the center of the goalies chest? it makes it awfully difficult to score when you can't find a corner.

This is the source of the "hot goalie" syndrome. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think this stuff happens to a team that is struggling like our team is right now.

Was really hoping for a goal on that 5 -->3 The PP needs to convert those!

My guess is that by January that situation will result in twine tickling more often than not.

If not convert, at least make the goalie steal the powerplay. We didn't even do that by only getting 2 shots on a 1:57 5-3.

Hello super sioux fans. Great to see hockey season underway once again. As you notice to your left, I am virtually invisible when it comes to posts. I will see I follow this site religiously. I want to they all of you insight, the humor, and the irrational thought process. :glare: . With that said, I don't understand why some of us have hit the panic button already. I am as disappointed as anyone, but its october. We should know after the past four seasons were in good hands. Go sioux , slaughter the purple cows.

Hello super sioux fans. Great to see hockey season underway once again. As you notice to your left, I am virtually invisible when it comes to posts. I will see I follow this site religiously. I want to they all of you insight, the humor, and the irrational thought process. :glare: . With that said, I don't understand why some of us have hit the panic button already. I am as disappointed as anyone, but its october. We should know after the past four seasons were in good hands. Go sioux , slaughter the purple cows.

This has been brought up multiple times before. People love the Sioux in a way where it's like when you get mad at family. You can get mad at your family even though you still love them.

Being mad or upset that they've been stinking it up isn't wrong, at least not in my opinion.