SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BU

AZSIOUX

22781.jpgVS 12469.jpg

Its that time of year again. The race to #8 is on again........The Sioux drop the puck in 7 hours or so.............LETS GO SIOUX

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

5-3 SIOUX - gregoire,duncan,frattin,kozek,genoway thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

radio and webcast info will be posted

SIOUX Radio - you need a free account to listen

BU WEBSITE - assuming this will be the place to buy the game webcast when time nears

Gametracker

Michigan St and Umass face off in the first game of this tourney 4:30 est

Lines will be posted near faceoff time - Walski should be in net tonight and eidsness tomorrow afternoon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be available on Sioux XTra? I am hoping my internet will allow my player to work better than it did last weekend. although it may not even matter, because I may be out for the Canes game instead lol

GO SIOUX!! Lets start the season off right with a W!!

Will this game be available on Sioux XTra? I am hoping my internet will allow my player to work better than it did last weekend. although it may not even matter, because I may be out for the Canes game instead lol

GO SIOUX!! Lets start the season off right with a W!!

radio only i assume. not the webcast. there will be a pay per view available i believe through BU site

I was scanning the BU website for the live video feed and noticed that they will actually air all 4 games from the tournament this weekend. So, while it is $9.95/month, realistically we are only paying $2.50/game for the UND games this weekend, which to me justifies the purchase even more. Hopefully the feed is worth it.

I was scanning the BU website for the live video feed and noticed that they will actually air all 4 games from the tournament this weekend. So, while it is $9.95/month, realistically we are only paying $2.50/game for the UND games this weekend, which to me justifies the purchase even more. Hopefully the feed is worth it.

saw this

http://goterriers.cstv.com/sports/m-hockey.../100908aab.html

not sure where to sign up as the watch links wont direct me to a sign up area. i think the key is to cancel it on monday or by end of month correct so you dont get charged again. not sure if thats the case but its worth checking

saw this

http://goterriers.cstv.com/sports/m-hockey.../100908aab.html

not sure where to sign up as the watch links wont direct me to a sign up area. i think the key is to cancel it on monday or by end of month correct so you dont get charged again. not sure if thats the case but its worth checking

If you click on a "watch" link from that page, providing you are using a compatible browser with the correct media player and plug ins, another window should open up with the channel. Click on a game in the schedule on the left side of the page and then it'll prompt you to register and pay. You can do all that before the game starts, and until it starts the player will tell you the game is unavailable.

Game feeds usually don't go live until the exact listed start time, so when the starting lineups are announced.

Also, in regards to pricing, according to BU, The Icebreaker is not included in the monthly subscription service to BU All Access that costs $9.95. So you will have to pay the $7.95 per event unless you have an annual subscription to the CBS College Sports XXL service, then it's provided to you for free.

If you click on a "watch" link from that page, providing you are using a compatible browser with the correct media player and plug ins, another window should open up with the channel. Click on a game in the schedule on the left side of the page and then it'll prompt you to register and pay. You can do all that before the game starts, and until it starts the player will tell you the game is unavailable.

Game feeds usually don't go live until the exact listed start time, so when the starting lineups are announced.

Also, in regards to pricing, according to BU, The Icebreaker is not included in the monthly subscription service to BU All Access that costs $9.95. So you will have to pay the $7.95 per event unless you have an annual subscription to the CBS College Sports XXL service, then it's provided to you for free.

you are right. 7.95 per game so ill wait for the sioux game obviously. thanks!

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=bost

If I only want to watch the Sioux games this weekend, and not the other games, wouldn't I be paying $5 a game?? :cool: Just messing with you man. It's good to have hockey back!!! Offseasons SUCK!

If I only want to watch the Sioux games this weekend, and not the other games, wouldn't I be paying $5 a game?? :cool: Just messing with you man. It's good to have hockey back!!! Offseasons SUCK!

but there isnt the option for the 9.95 for the month with the icebreaker so each sioux game will be 7.95 so make that 16.00 for 2 sioux games online :) worth every penny to me as long as i can see green jerseys flying around the ice :D

thanks always to brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

looks like eidsness will get his 1st career start!! here we go again with miller on the first line. hope he does good things and compliments duncs and VV

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--14 Brad Miller

20 Matt Watkins--22 Brad Malone--21 Matt Frattin

17 Jason Gregoire--19 Evan Trupp--10 Andrew Kozek - my line pick to have a great game

15 Brent Davidson--11 Darcy Zajac--26 Brett Hextall

2 Joe Finley--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--3 Derrick LaPoint

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - lamoureux(F), martens(F), fienhage(D) - toews didnt make the trip as hes healing up a injury

Boston University's lines

10 Chris Higgins--33 Colin Wilson--21 Jason Lawrence

12 Chris Connolly--13 Nick Bonino--18 Brandon Yip

15 John McCarthy--9 Corey Trivino--27 Vinny Saponari

14 Andrew Glass--26 Luke Popko--6 Joe Pereira

7 Brian Strait--97 Matt Gilroy

25 Colby Cohen--3 Kevin Shattenkirk

5 David Warsofsky--2 Eric Gryba

31 Kieran Millan

32 Adam Kraus

35 Grant Rollheiser

17 Jason Gregoire--19 Evan Trupp--10 Andrew Kozek - my line pick to have a great game

I'm totally with you on this. Gregoire has me very excited, and I've always been a fan of Trupp. And after the way Kozek turned it on late in the season last year....he's got himself set up for a great year.

i bought the sioux game online the bu women game is up right now so lets hope that switches over to the sioux game at gametime :cool:

im pretty sure everyone gets the nhl center ice package for a week or 2 for free no matter what cable or dish package you have. the devils game and the hawks game is about to start now

i bought the sioux game online the bu women game is up right now so lets hope that switches over to the sioux game at gametime :cool:

im pretty sure everyone gets the nhl center ice package for a week or 2 for free no matter what cable or dish package you have. the devils game and the hawks game is about to start now

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! I bought it and am staring at a zamboni clearing the ice during intermission of a girls game as well. I have nothing against women's hockey - in fact I am all for it - but this better switch really fast...