SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Kessel is wearing number 81 the Bruins, had two assists last night against the dirty habs. Actually I am glad that you put him in there. I will be having Kessel updates on my blog as the season goes along being that I am a big Bruin's fan, but also because Sioux fans have such a Kessel obsession. If we are to believe the words on one very biased Gopher fan. :D

Goon, all I have to say is 24>5. :love:

Matt is smart

I agree that is a good idea. I think your going to see more guys wearing them that play defense, but I also think they are going to be mandatory before too long. On the flip side I noticed Brandon Bochenski didn't wear one last season.

In fact Bucks had his nose broken Tuesday night. In the interview above (click on the Bochenski link on the right), he has yet to have it set and it looks rather ... bent.

Thanks for the link. It brought back memories. Brandon always gave great post-game interviews.

http://www.chicagoblackhawks.com/player/?f...edia/blackhawks

In fact Bucks had his nose broken Tuesday night. In the interview above (click on the Bochenski link on the right), he has yet to have it set and it looks rather ... bent.

Now that is toughness, breaks his nose, plays the game scores a goal.

That is something I just can't phantom. That has to hurt.