SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Whoa, check it out.  Eddie Mio is with Phoeinx?

Any of you guys old enough to remember Mio?  Former CC backstopper....had one of the coolest goalie masks of his era.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I remeber right he was also a pretty good NHL goalies too.

Whoa, check it out.  Eddie Mio is with Phoeinx?

Any of you guys old enough to remember Mio?  Former CC backstopper....had one of the coolest goalie masks of his era.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I remember him. I also remember him giving up a goal to Dave Geving (D) who flipped the puck into the zone for a line change. Puck bounced twice, Mio stuck out his glove, and the puck bounced over his glove for a goal and a 3-2 Sioux win. This was probably the highlight of Geving's career.

fixed your post :)

Seriously, good to hear the Murphyis back with the Wild. Also will be nice to watch former players like Lundbohm and Schneekloth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice, though not this Friday. They're already back in Houston and won't be at the Ralph unless they bring them up just for the game.

Word has it that Karl G. is headed for Helinski Finland. Apparently the NHL scouts their league pretty freqently so maybe he will get signed in the NHL some day.

Saw Jeff Panzer at the Potato bowl tail gate so apparently he isn't signed by anyone this season.

Bochenski article.

One week into training camp, Bochenski looks - and sounds - like he belongs here.

He may get to stay a while, too.

After Monday's revelation that winger Vaclav Varada will miss 4-6 weeks with a knee injury, the Senators have three openings for forwards on their 20-man NHL roster, and for now, Bochenski has played his way into one of them with his knack for scoring goals.

Bochenski article.

"There's that borderline between cockiness and confidence, and Bo kind of teeters on it," Spezza said.

That's the Bo this sudo-reporter came to know and love. I once asked him what the Murray-Parise-Bochenski line should be called and he replied, "How about the Brandon Bochenski line?" :D