SiouxSports.com Forum

Fantasy Leagues

sioux7>5

I think most of us are anxiously waiting AZ Sioux's return to Sioux Sports...

I also hope his return triggers the Fantasy League again...

Pleanty of time though...tick,tick,tick...

Take care buddy, hope to hear from you soon...

Rich T

Yeah I am waiting to see if I can finish in the bottom of the league standing for a third year in a row... :silly:

yo, not sure if ill be running the league this year. it takes a good amount of time overall to do it and im not sure as of right now. thanks for asking though as this is usually the time i post regarding the league. ill know for sure in the next few weeks and post here. as much as i love running it it is in the air right now

yo, not sure if ill be running the league this year. it takes a good amount of time overall to do it and im not sure as of right now. thanks for asking though as this is usually the time i post regarding the league. ill know for sure in the next few weeks and post here. as much as i love running it it is in the air right now

Welcome back! :silly:

Sounds good...Take care of yourself first brother...

And Go Sioux!!!!!!

Rich T

Get whatever it is in order first then worry about this fantasy league.You run a fantastic league but your personal affairs come first.Take care buddy and hope to hear some good news from you in a couple of weeks.

WOW, havent seen your name around here in a while, SS just isnt the same without you man.

hope all is well, and hope to hear a lot more from you in the future.

take care mate!!!

HEY! We missed you, buddy! Not the same on here without you. Please, stay this time!