SiouxSports.com Forum

Going to UND football games (and NDSU games too)

Upper Deck

I grew up in Grafton and used to see the Sioux play at Memorial and the Bison play at Dakota Field. I'd like to get back and take my son to some Sioux games - and (hides and runs) a Bison game.

Are there generally good seats available for both Sioux and Bison via their box offices - or are there better tickets available though fan websites like SS? Thanks! Looking forward to some football, again.

I grew up in Grafton and used to see the Sioux play at Memorial and the Bison play at Dakota Field. I'd like to get back and take my son to some Sioux games - and (hides and runs) a Bison game.

Are there generally good seats available for both Sioux and Bison via their box offices - or are there better tickets available though fan websites like SS? Thanks! Looking forward to some football, again.

I won't try to speak for UND(though my gut says that the ticket office will be your best bet), but all NDSU games are either selling out or getting very close. There are generally three types of non-donation tickets: Sideline Reserved for $20, Lower End Zone Reserved for $15, and Upper End Zone General Admission for $15 for adults and $5 for youth(3 y/o and under are free but must sit on the lap of an adult). The two exceptions to that are homecoming(vs SIU) and the SDSU game. For both of those games, the upper end zone is designated reserved and there are no youth prices.

All lower end zone tickets have sold out except for the SDSU game, and that's only because it's the last regular season game of the year; expect it to be sold out soon. Sideline tickets are available for all games except homecoming, but they will be high up and outside the 10's. Upper end zone seating is still available for all games, but homecoming is very close to selling out(high corners). If you go to the NDSU ticket website, you can hover your mouse cursor over a section and see a photo of the view from that section.

As for other avenues, we're too new to this selling out thing to have a well-developed network. You could also try craigslist or ebay.

NDSU Ticket Office: (888) 231-NDSU

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbm...D=2400&KEY=

All lower end zone tickets have sold out except for the SDSU game. Sideline tickets are available for all games except homecoming, but they will be high up and outside the 10's. ...

Well that makes things easy. Disagreeable fans and, now, lousy seats -- skip the AC and head straight for the Alerus. Better viewing, better tailgaiting and a more congenial brand of people all around. :silly:

Well that makes things easy. Disagreeable fans and, now, lousy seats -- skip the AC and head straight for the Alerus. Better viewing, better tailgaiting and a more congenial brand of people all around. :silly:

Real Meaning:

"Well that makes things easy. Disagreeable fans (excited & passionate) and, now, lousy seats (full house)-- skip the AC and head straight for the Alerus. Better viewing (seat where you want), better tailgaiting (fans waiting for the hockey season to start) and a more congenial brand of people all around. (happy drunks)"

Real Meaning:

"Well that makes things easy. Disagreeable fans (uninformed and obnoxious) and, now, lousy seats (built on the incline of a ski slope)-- skip the AC and head straight for the Alerus. Better viewing (panoramic views @ every angle), better tailgaiting (great brats and you don't have to avoid vomit all over the parking lot) and a more congenial brand of people all around. (well educated and polite)"

Fixed your post!

Real Meaning:

"Well that makes things easy. Disagreeable fans (Pumped to be in the MVFC with great opponents) and, now, lousy seats (cause it sucks to have the demand for end zone seating)-- skip the AC and head straight for the Alerus. Better viewing (everyone gets 2 seats), better tailgaiting (if you like boring and lonely) and a more congenial brand of people all around. (much like librarians)"

Fixed your quote again...