SiouxSports.com Forum

Sports Bars

sioux7>5

Hey everyone I have been offered a job in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and am debating taking this job. I was wondering if there are any Sioux fans out there that either live in cedar Rapids or know if there is a Sioux friendly bar where i could watch my favorite team play.

As always your help is appreciated

Hey everyone I have been offered a job in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and am debating taking this job. I was wondering if there are any Sioux fans out there that either live in cedar Rapids or know if there is a Sioux friendly bar where i could watch my favorite team play.

I hope you are making your job decision based on the Sioux fan support in Cedar Rapids! :D

I know a few people in the Cedar Rapids area, though none on this board.

Here's what I do know:

• You're a mere 3 hour drive from the UND @ Wisconsin games, best road series of the year.
  • Cedar Rapids is always one of the cities participating in the "satellite" parties (they've been at Cedar Brewing Company the last few years), so there must be a measurable number of UND alum who still follow the Sioux.

Enjoy your job at Rockwell Collins :D

I live in CR but have not made it to the sports bars for the Sioux gatherings yet. I have a FTA system and dish network so I can see most of the games on TV. I have meet a few other Sioux fans at the Roughriders (USHL team) games, one that I travel with to the Mankato and Wisconsin games. I also have Sioux season tickets and make the trek up north 2 or 3 times a year. Shouldn't be to difficult for you to keep the Sioux fix satisfied down here. You could probably catch a ride to anything my crew goes to. With $4 gas it is always nice to split expenses an extra way.

Thanks enveryone for the input. My wife and I have decided to accept the job and we will be moving to Cedar Rapids. I will be working at one of the local TV stations. I am nervous. But Thanks again.

Congratulations!!

This guy is a friend of mine maybe he can help you: Jakes place

Thank You, I am very excited and very nervous. But I am going to miss Senser's a lot.

Sounds likes it's just about time for an FTA system install in Iowa. Although I'd guess it's fun to join other Sioux fans to watch in a smoky bar, I kind of like watching from my lazyboy on my own big screen TV;) Of course, where I live, the only component we have locally is the smoky bar :D

Sounds likes it's just about time for an FTA system install in Iowa. Although I'd guess it's fun to join other Sioux fans to watch in a smoky bar, I kind of like watching from my lazyboy on my own big screen TV;) Of course, where I live, the only component we have locally is the smoky bar :D

Once I get a house that is exacttly what I am going to do