SiouxSports.com Forum

Jake Marto

GeauxSioux

Let's start a positive thread amongst all of the negative.

Jake's goal (Courtesy of Bob in Wisconsin)

Nice job Jake. Looking forward to seeing more of that next year.

That is really stretching it but yeah...Go Jake...he played a lot and played better than some of his peers on the d corps

does the one announcer say "south dakota" at the 56 second mark?

Yeah he sure did, he screwed up a few times throughout the game...that was Ray Ferraro. I don't know how you can be a hockey guy like that and be that stupid to make that mistake. Hopefully his superiors will come down on him for that but I doubt it.

Yeah he sure did, he screwed up a few times throughout the game...that was Ray Ferraro. I don't know how you can be a hockey guy like that and be that stupid to make that mistake. Hopefully his superiors will come down on him for that but I doubt it.

does south dakota even have hockey? :)

Jake showed some pride and desire on that play. Sadly, it may have been the most energy I saw in a Sioux jersey all day Thursday.

It took a freshman from Grand Forks to break up getting shut out in the semi-finals.

Thank you Jake for showing some Sioux Pride (for self, team, and jersey) in a tough situation.

(You have my vote for an extra letter on a jersey some day.)

Probably because he is a BC guy..... :)