SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

Not pretty. Finley and Genoway shouldn't even step on the ice next period.

Who's worse: Lee from last year or Finley this year???

I haven't been down on Finley until about the start of the playoffs. He hasn't looked good at all and then I heard he had the flu and gave him the benefit. Now, it's just painfully obvious that he doesn't have the foot speed to compete in this game.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been down on Finley until about the start of the playoffs. He hasn't looked good at all and then I heard he had the flu and gave him the benefit. Now, it's just painfully obvious that he doesn't have the foot speed to compete in this game.

Fan bias showing through here folks.

Did Finley give up these goals?

Nope. Genoway coughed up the puck twice. But Genoway is well liked. Finley is not. What the hell, blame Finley.

Scapegoating: The Sioux post season and post loss mantra for the past 3+ years.

Lee did well this year as a pro. I hope Finley goes pro. He'll do well and forget all about us. As he should. Some of you "fans" are truly pathetic.

Even though the Sioux have been manhandled the first period and being down 4-0. It'd truly be something if the Sioux could somehow come back from behind and beat BC. Very wishful thinking but wow would that be amazing! I'll just be happy if the Sioux can play a solid game for the rest of the game.

And while I typed that I saw the Holy Cross OT goal against Minnesota. :D

Nope. Genoway coughed up the puck twice. But Genoway is well liked. Finley is not. What the hell, blame Finley.

I agree. Genoway had a big hand in the first and last goals.

BDB was the founder and president of the "Brian Lee Hater Club of America." He's been rather quiet this year regarding Finley... but with the Sioux about to get blown out, I'm sure he'll be the top poster in the coming weeks with his hatred of all things current Sioux. God I love the 1999-2000 Sioux team or the 1987 team, but they aren't there anymore. I don't blame BDB for being disappointed.

I can say that I don't have to throw players under the bus in order to feel better. I also don't need to throw coaches under the bus either just because his players don't make plays, don't stay on their skates, and can't handle the puck.

Here you go again with your "under the bus" BS. Finley and Genoway are playing like CRAP. In fact, their play is so pathetic that if you actually DID throw them under the bus they'd cause two flat tires a piece and force the bus to flip over and kill everybody inside of it. Stop being a total boot licker give an honest assessment for once.

Lee did well this year as a pro. I hope Finley goes pro. He'll do well and forget all about us. As he should. Some of you "fans" are truly pathetic.

Finley didn't help the situation 1 bit though.

Bye bye joe.

Love to see the hate for Finley. His only fault is being to slow to cover the *ss of his D partner who makes the mistake, and the goalie who couldn't stop a beach ball today. How bout everyone plays their parts so he doesn't have to chase the BC player into the zone.

(I am not throwing JPL or Gen under the bus. I am just pointing out Joe has did the best he can with what he is playing with today.)

Finley didn't help the situation 1 bit though.

Bye bye joe.

Please, elaborate. How could he have done it better? The BC guy played the puck perfectly on Goal 1. Finley can't be as fast as a guy who is 1'2" shorter than he is. If he was, he would have gone #1 overall in the NHL draft and probably never would have suited up for the Sioux. He'd be a 3rd year NHLer right now.