SiouxSports.com Forum

Dave Hakstol on PA and Dubay

Big A HG

Let me know when courses open and we'll come north to play :):) ?

we just got an email from Kings Walk so I suppose it is probably 2-3 weeks out. We lost a lot of snow and I walk by the course and it looks like it wont be too much longer. I make the announcement if I find out soon... :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

golf is boring! :)

as is shoveling snow, I think Golf would be boring if I was good at it.

I mean; one of my buddies once told me he golfed a ho-hum 67. I said how the heck do

you golf a ho-hum 67? He went on to explain that it wasn't exciting and that he basically just shot

5 under par it was a boring golf game. I said I had 67 after 13 holes.

I could give a flying "F" what he says I am just passing it out there. I have noticed that Lucia should be on a campaign he does a really good job of spinning things.

Not only that, he is a poor second to Hakstol in hand signals!! :)

I could give a flying "F" what he says I am just passing it out there. I have noticed that Lucia should be on a campaign he does a really good job of spinning things.

False. I'm going to have to side with sagard on this one. Goof, er I mean Goon, frequently spins Lucia's comments in a negative light. The obsession continues, I guess.

False. I'm going to have to side with sagard on this one. Goof, er I mean Goon, frequently spins Lucia's comments in a negative light. The obsession continues, I guess.

Only a Gopher fans posing as a Sioux fan would say that. :):)

Like I said before GPL is over here your welcome to join the Goofs fans there.

Would that be your obsession with Goon? I bet that at least half of your posts are replies to his. Get a life.

Try of the 150 or some posts that he makes most or 95% of this post are due with something I have said.

Which is stupid, I went back and looked, but that being said that Dolt ISN'T going to stop me from posting here or blogging. :)

Try of the 150 or some posts that he makes most or 95% of this post are due with something I have said.

Which is stupid, I went back and looked, but that being said that Dolt is going to stop me from posting or blogging. :)

Goon and Dean sittin' in a tree,

Kis...

Oh, oh, there goes Dean!!

Man, that had to have hurt!!

Goon and Dean sittin' in a tree kis.. Oh oh there goes Dean!!

Man, that had to have hurt!!

Goon doesn't like trolls. :)

Just for the record Sioux-Cia isn't the troll... Hum... ding, ding, ding...

If you listen to PA and Dubay on a regular basis, Lucia basically already laid the excuse for next season if they aren't winning the league title and making a run at the NCAA title. During last weeks interview (I am paraphrassing) with PA and Dubay tDon basically said that this next years team will be good but there really isn't any top of the top recruits.

I bet Aaron Ness will be very happy to hear him say that.

I bet Aaron Ness will be very happy to hear him say that.

I went back and listened to the pod cast again. Lucia said; next years club up front wont have any super stars or an all American forward but we will be well balanced stand out players but we will be balanced on all four lines. It is almost like he is lowering the expectation of the Gophers for next season. That is the way I see it. I have also read that Ness is going to have to gain some strength, he is going to be able to dance around like he did in high school. I would be willing to bet that there are few players around the league that are going to welcome to the WCHA.

I went back and listened to the pod cast again. Lucia said; next years club up front wont have any super stars or an all American forward but we will be well balanced stand out players but we will be balanced on all four lines. It is almost like he is lowering the expectation of the Gophers for next season. That is the way I see it. I have also read that Ness is going to have to gain some strength, he is going to be able to dance around like he did in high school. I would be willing to bet that there are few players around the league that are going to welcome to the WCHA.

I'm sure we'll welcome him as much as we did Turris back in fall....Turris is still trying to recover mentally from that weekend.

I'm sure we'll welcome him as much as we did Turris back in fall....Turris is still trying to recover mentally from that weekend.

No doubt, I expect him to get the full greating. :)

Put him back on ignore, Goon. He's just baiting you! Let him hang himself.

Your right... :) Because he hasn't added one point that relates to hockey other than his love for the Gophers.

:)