SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Calendars

Siouxfan09

I thought it was only fitting that they have UND for the April calendar since we're always still playing during that month.

I don't know about you but I'm a bit tired of seeing the Gophers on about 3+ pages of pictures. MacNaughton Cup winners, Broadmoor Trophy winners, team photo...

I'll be happy to get next year's calendar with CC pictured with the MacNaughton, Denver with the Broadmoor, and the Sioux holding the NCAA trophy. :silly:

I don't know about you but I'm a bit tired of seeing the Gophers on about 3+ pages of pictures. MacNaughton Cup winners, Broadmoor Trophy winners, team photo...

I'll be happy to get next year's calendar with CC pictured with the MacNaughton, Denver with the Broadmoor, and the Sioux holding the NCAA trophy. :silly:

I like that attitude!!!!:D

I've been looking on ebay and thought for sure there would be a ton of them. I haven't seen any yet. Plenty of the team pucks though.

Speaking of pucks... Anyone know of any place that would sell the Final Five ones? The WCHA website doesn't have them. Am I stuck with eBay?

Speaking of pucks... Anyone know of any place that would sell the Final Five ones? The WCHA website doesn't have them. Am I stuck with eBay?

If you do buy it on e-bay take a look at it first, I heard people say they were selling them at the X but the paint was all faded on the pucks. Just something to keep in mind.

Get on the list. If enough people do it, there will be more printed.

Cool. I'm on the list!

When you call, you'll get a list of options. Rather than having to listen to the whole list, just click on 6. You'll get a live person who will put you on the list.

Because it was Easter weekend, my group sold our tickets to Saturday, so missed out on the calendar. I know last year they gave a calendar out also, but I was sick and missed out then too!

If anyone else has an extra calendar that could be sent my way, let me know.

Thanks!

If you do buy it on e-bay take a look at it first, I heard people say they were selling them at the X but the paint was all faded on the pucks. Just something to keep in mind.

They are starting to show up on eBay. I got a UND one for 12 bucks ("buy it now"). The picture looks like it was mint condish.