SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA HOCKEY TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to rank the chances of the six WCHA teams right now, I'd say Wisconsin has the slimmest chances of making the FF. Even playing at home, they will struggle to get by Denver (not to mention North Dakota).

How does that look tonight, I am actually with you I thought they had no chance at all... :ohmy:

C'mon, from the off wing that angle's not that tough. Now if he was a right handed shot, that's a different story. Not disrespecting Duncs; I bet he'd say the same thing.

that is fine, i will stick to thats a hell of a shot in the situation where it was done :ohmy: now if it was the orher hand then that would just be plain crazy

While watching the Goofs/BC game last night I noticed the team names in blue backgound on the boards and Holy Cross was on two of them. I knew the 4 teams in that tournament each had their team on two of the emlems on the boards but how did Holy Cross get on two of them. Was it because the the game was in Worcester? I guess the goofs just can't get away from Holy Cross! Must have messed with their minds seeing Holy Cross every time they came down the ice.

While watching the Goofs/BC game last night I noticed the team names in blue backgound on the boards and Holy Cross was on two of them. I knew the 4 teams in that tournament each had their team on two of the emlems on the boards but how did Holy Cross get on two of them. Was it because the the game was in Worcester? I guess the goofs just can't get away from Holy Cross! Must have messed with their minds seeing Holy Cross every time they came down the ice.

Holy Cross was the official host.

I believe Holy Cross was the host of that regional.

I don't know how this post will be received, but here it goes.

I think it is within reason to congratulate the...can I do it?...Gophers on a season that showed more heart than I thought the Primadonnas on ice were ever capable of. While they played a style this year that frustrated me as aSioux fan, they played as a team and played hard, and got the most out of what talent they had. I, for one, am happy to not have to face them. Hope Pohl makes a speedy recovery too!

Now I need to take a shower after saying that...must get clean.

I don't know how this post will be received, but here it goes.

I think it is within reason to congratulate the...can I do it?...Gophers on a season that showed more heart than I thought the Primadonnas on ice were ever capable of. While they played a style this year that frustrated me as aSioux fan, they played as a team and played hard, and got the most out of what talent they had. I, for one, am happy to not have to face them. Hope Pohl makes a speedy recovery too!

Now I need to take a shower after saying that...must get clean.

*steps back off the ledge*

C'mon, from the off wing that angle's not that tough. Now if he was a right handed shot, that's a different story. Not disrespecting Duncs; I bet he'd say the same thing.

I'm sure you do that shot all the time on your driveway Stevie Y! :ohmy: Tell me five other guys in this field that could slip one in at that angle. Absolutely sick! Duncan's the man!!