Official Game Thread UND vs Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling we're very very lucky to only be down 1-0

Sioux'a O-zone time has been limited to the 5 on 3's. Forecheck is not getting it done, while Denver's forecheck is. RAdke/Zajac were very good on the forecheck in GF; wish he was out there.

Well, after watching the 2nd period, I've changed my attitude. I completely agree with all the people who were pining for the Sioux to lose before the playoffs. Clearly, that great loss we had against Tech has got these boys completely focused and playing their best hockey. Taking this attitude one step further, I would like to be the first to say that was a great 2nd period by the Sioux. I particularly thought we did a great job giving up that goal, losing faceoffs, letting Denver forwards skate freely into the zone, and not clearing the puck.

Well, after watching the 2nd period, I've changed my attitude. I completely agree with all the people who were pining for the Sioux to lose before the playoffs. Clearly, that great loss we had against Tech has got these boys completely focused and playing their best hockey. Taking this attitude one step further, I would like to be the first to say that was a great 2nd period by the Sioux. I particularly thought we did a great job giving up that goal, losing faceoffs, letting Denver forwards skate freely into the zone, and not clearing the puck.

Looks like your positive attitude really paid off.