SiouxSports.com Forum

Official Game Thread UND vs Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning everyone, it is 6am here i just got up and am ready for a great final five tournament.

it is crunch time and i know the sioux are capable of achieving great things if they play hard and battle strong.

Oshie will lead by example and hopefully everyone will follow.

i want to see big hits early and establish high intensity, this is playoff hockey and it is all about intensity and whoever wants this one more will be the team in the championship game.

It looks like the fates NEVER want to allow me to hear a Sioux game. Now that I know about the KFGO link, the game isn't on KFGO. So I used the KFAN link and can't get on. I assume that is because I wasn't able to register for it. When I go to The Sioux Men's Hockey Media link, and click on the free radio broadcast link, i only get the Sioux Extra information. I get no link to register for getting the free radio broadcasts. Is there a DU broadcast I can listen to on the Internet?

It looks like the fates NEVER want to allow me to hear a Sioux game. Now that I know about the KFGO link, the game isn't on KFGO. So I used the KFAN link and can't get on. I assume that is because I wasn't able to register for it. When I go to The Sioux Men's Hockey Media link, and click on the free radio broadcast link, i only get the Sioux Extra information. I get no link to register for getting the free radio broadcasts. Is there a DU broadcast I can listen to on the Internet?

I bet there is... google DU.