SiouxSports.com Forum

Official Game Thread UND vs Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, what the hell was up with the commentators saying that kangas was the best goalie in the league. And is it just me or does kangas sound like a skin disease, like oh gross he has kangas! And second what are the announcers talking about DU "plastering us"? They haven't had a good hit yet that's knocked us off our feet!

penalty coming to us. These commentators have been mispronouncing names the whole game. (Maybe watch an old game or two of the teams before calling it)

thats been driving me nuts!!! you would think they can learn how to say names right! im not such of fan of these color guys :)

I'd like input from someone actually watching the game, since I'm just listening,

but it seems like the Sioux are losing a lot of the little things....face-offs, battles in the corners, etc.

They are getting outworked and it's hard to watch.

I'd like input from someone actually watching the game, since I'm just listening,

but it seems like the Sioux are losing a lot of the little things....face-offs, battles in the corners, etc.

I don't know about that but we just give away the puck. This dump and chase is killing me. Lets try hitting people going to the net. Worked pretty good for Oshie last week.