SiouxSports.com Forum

Some Sign Ideas!?!

SiouxFan_InBeaverLand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its so easy to make goofer ones...how bout any ideas on Denver or CC ??

I'm trying to find a still photo of the Denver Pioneer player straddling the Gopher player while punching him but am not having any luck. Underneath it, I would put, "HONORING THE CODE!"

There were some pretty good ones at the Ralph this weekend! (That's a hint for those people that are on SS to bring theirs)

I've got plenty of poster board, maybe my friends and I can bring some! Maybe an FSN one? Can't think of what I'd put though...

I'm sure it's been done, but FSN (Fighting Sioux Network)....kinda cheesy though.

I'm trying to find a still photo of the Denver Pioneer player straddling the Gopher player while punching him but am not having any luck. Underneath it, I would put, "HONORING THE CODE!"

too bad you can't get a still frame of the Testwuide vs Gordon fight! that would be GREAT!

A long one, but interesting...

1994-1995 CC: 30-12-1 Sorry, no NCAA Tournament.

2007-2008 Minnesota: 17-15-9. Where would you like to be seeded?

I don't care if it's long...that pretty much sums up a lot of peoples' feelings. Granted the tourney format was different back then. That's still really sad.