SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Playoff Series

nodak hockey fanatic

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about local people as you were when saying they would complain about leaving work early. So it is relevant. :D

I take the whole day off regardless of who is playing the 2:05 pm game. I'm talking about Gopher fans who feel they are 'owed' the 7:05 pm game-time because they are the 'home' team. Oh, wait, except for when things go south, then it's 'neutral ice.'

Typical childish, baseless retort from someone of your ilk. Do you get your hair cut? :D

If you saw me in person, you would realize how funny your question really is.

Don't get your undies in a bunch, Gopherguy33, it's all in good fun. Go read the invite to the Hoggsbreath and if you show up, I'll buy you a beer.

Don't get your undies in a bunch, Gopherguy33, it's all in good fun. Go read the invite to the Hoggsbreath and if you show up, I'll buy you a beer.

Sorry, You are right. I just get pissed off when people talk all of the negative about college hockey. Some idiots ruin it for us and many people I am try to expose the great game to. I don't know if i can make the hoggsbreath get together. I should be buying the beer. Apalogize. :D

I will get you at the games...some how.

Sorry, You are right. I just get pissed off when people talk all of the negative about college hockey. Some idiots ruin it for us and many people I am try to expose the great game to. I don't know if i can make the hoggsbreath get together. I should be buying the beer. Apalogize. :D

I will get you at the games...some how.

College hockey is a great game and we're fortunate to have the great facility known as the X in order to host what I think is far and away the best conference tournament money can buy. I can honestly say if this tournament were held almost every year in either Denver or Milwaukee, the odds of me attending would diminish greatly.

Geez MafiaMan. And here all along I just figured that you were simply a harmless jackbooted thug who likes to push guys around the dart boarding floor.

AlCapone-BluesBand.jpg

Hey, you bein' a wise guy or some-tin? 'Cuz you knows I'm not a fan a wise guys. Vinny, why don'tchoo take NDH out for, you know, a nice concrete-boot swim in da lake.

Sounds like my favorite team did something with thier hair again........

mohaks?? really?? that is too damn funny. i hope they make the final five so we can see them all standing in line...

Um, would that be the beer line?

'Cause I'm guessing the X cards a little better than Blarney's

Actually, a friend of mine "in-the-know" just e-mailed me a picture. It's been a long, difficult season for our WCHA brethren from Minneapolis. Rather than a simple display of blonde hair to signify their emergence from the struggle of the regular season, the team opted for something a little more drastic this year.

Anyways, I won't make you wait any further...here's a sneak peek at what fans in Mankato will see this weekend...

The Gopher player picture below remains faceless in order to protect his identity. After all, he'll look exactly like 20 other doofuses on Friday night. No word on what Don Lucia will look like...

body-piercing_stretching_49.jpg