SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post game comments by hak...

gutty effort, should have got the w, scsu had nothing going except on the pp

have alot of guys not 100% between injuries and flunot a loss, but doesn't feel good, but proud of how the boys battled, especially having to juggle lines when tj went out

use the week to heal up (hopefully quickly)

hak said 2 or 3 times that scsu had nothing going except their pp

lets sweep the huskies next week! school record 17 game unbeaten streak, keep it going!

I wonder if the Flu was Oshies problem as at one point he was sitting on a chair in the tunnel, which suggests he wanted to be close to the lockeroom facilities.

I wonder if the Flu was Oshies problem as at one point he was sitting on a chair in the tunnel, which suggests he wanted to be close to the lockeroom facilities.

Ah, could be and let's hope so!! (Not that I want Osh to be sick. . . . . )

I was thinking that as well.

Has the flu, but still wants to play. Starts the game, but feels too sick. Does the same thing in the second. He looked normal on the ice. We can hope that it was just the flu and not an injury.

Heal up quickly, Sioux!

Hak said many in the lineup had the flu; could well be he had to head for the john every time he tried to return.

True, Sioux board...haha I'll just stop talking about the Gophers and watch my Dukies, who actually can win.

Must be tough to have to turn to another school in order to back a winner. :silly: At least you picked a school that can't beat your hockey team.

That's not good. I never like seeing kids get hurt. At the Gopher game, McKnight got crushed behind the net on a charge by Bickel and collapsed in a heap. I was sitting right next to the students, who cheered the play and called Matt a pussy. I'd like to see them take a hit like that...

What, not Mr. "No F'ing Class!" Bickel!

Hard to believe.

Must be tough to have to turn to another school in order to back a winner. :silly:

Haha ouch that is low...always have loved Duke though, haven't always been a Gopher fan, I'm from North Dakota...

Besides, can't lose a case of beer, GO DUKE!

No personal attack, but what you said was just so incredibly dumb....

All I care about now is Duke winning, COME ON DUKIES!!

Actually it was your statement that was dumb, saying that the team that just beat you "sucks" really puts your team down as well. And tDogs do have a chance at the NCAAs if they finish strong...so I think you are wrong on that as well.

But I didn't feel the need to call you any names. See you at the Final Five...I'll be there watching the game I love whether or not my team is there.

hennesey yells at osh down the hallway, "you going to be ok" then laughs and says "other than he can't walk" whatever that means??

I heard that from a distance too, something tells me its looking optimistic if hen is chuckling

I didn't hear clearly but also, do we know it was Osh, wouldn't surprise me if Trupp was down there post game

Actually it was your statement that was dumb, saying that the team that just beat you "sucks" really puts your team down as well. And tDogs do have a chance at the NCAAs if they finish strong...so I think you are wrong on that as well.

But I didn't feel the need to call you any names. See you at the Final Five...I'll be there watching the game I love whether or not my team is there.

Beating DU? Highly doubt it. You won't see me at the Final Five, I'll be in AZ :silly:

Beating DU? Highly doubt it. You won't see me at the Final Five, I'll be in AZ :silly:

I beg to differ. Denver is ripe for the picking. Much better draw than having to go to tRalph and play the Sioux.

Too bad you'll be in AZ, it really is a great tournament, regardless of who is in it. tWCHA is the best conference hands down.

I beg to differ. Denver is ripe for the picking. Much better draw than having to go to tRalph and play the Sioux.

Too bad you'll be in AZ, it really is a great tournament, regardless of who is in it. tWCHA is the best conference hands down.

You never want to face a hot goaltender and right now, Mannino is anything but that! I say it is the Dogs series to lose!!

Agreed. Truce?

Denver may be ripe for the picking but this is the first decent game the Dogs have played in the past 3 series. Obviously much better than playing the Sioux, you got that right. Its also too bad especially since I'm on campus, so close to the Final Five, and have tickets if I want them.

Agreed. Truce?

Denver may be ripe for the picking but this is the first decent game the Dogs have played in the past 3 series.

You've got that right...I was at last night's game, and they looked terrible at first...got a little better as the game went on.

It really depends on which team shows up...tDogs that played hard and got the win tonight, or tDogs that went scoreless in 3 straight games...

If we can stick to talking hockey, then yeah, we can have a truce.

You've got that right...I was at last night's game, and they looked terrible at first...got a little better as the game went on.

It really depends on which team shows up...tDogs that played hard and got the win tonight, or tDogs that went scoreless in 3 straight games...

If we can stick to talking hockey, then yeah, we can have a truce.

I love you, man!! :silly:

iloveyouman.jpg