SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

When did St. Clown score? I've been looking through the thread, and didn't see when they scored. I saw the 2 scores we have, but not St. Clown's.

Early in the second VV inadvertently put it in his own net and I think Borgen? got credit for the goal.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did St. Clown score? I've been looking through the thread, and didn't see when they scored. I saw the 2 scores we have, but not St. Clown's.

About halfway through the second. It was on a scramble in front of the goal. I think there was a post commenting on quick whistles and why there was no whistle on that play. That was the St. Cloud goal.

not looking forward to taking on the huskies without genoway, trupp and possibly the osh next weekend. these last couple of weeks have been tough on us. hennesey thought that went in? lets go sioux. these two are great. "you mean they're actually going to review one?" :silly:

Let's hope we have Genoway and Oshie back next weekend!

Dogz will devour the Pies next weekend.

If they play like they are tonight, yeah. If they stop moving their feet and making smart plays, we could have another dry spell like we did the last 2 weekends and score 1 goal in 4 games.

It scares me that Oshie came back multiple times and then went back to the locker room. It would be better if he just went to the locker room and was done for the game, knowing that there is nothing to lose in this game.

Hak has stated several nights that he wants a number one seed so what makes you say there is nothing to lose :silly: