SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

montUMD0302c4.jpg

CC opened the door just a litle bit so lets grab 2 more points at the DECC, play a solid 60 minutes and head into next weekend with a chance at the title! Can Duluth score a goal?? 4-0 Win............... GO SIOUX

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm headed out to the DECC in a few minutes, looking forward to another great matchup!

Coach Sandelin will have the dogz whipped into a good frenzy today...they'll be crashin' the net. Should give us some good breakout chances if we can catch them too far back.

It's GREAT to see so many Sioux fans walking the streets of Duluth this weekend! And the end of that anthem...a tribute to the warriors on the ice who enter battle for the next sixty minutes!

I'd love to see the "D" step up and deliver another shutout for J-P! 3-0 Sioux!

I'm headed out to the DECC in a few minutes, looking forward to another great matchup!

Coach Sandelin will have the dogz whipped into a good frenzy today...they'll be crashin' the net. Should give us some good breakout chances if we can catch them too far back.

It's GREAT to see so many Sioux fans walking the streets of Duluth this weekend! And the end of that anthem...a tribute to the warriors on the ice who enter battle for the next sixty minutes!

I'd love to see the "D" step up and deliver another shutout for J-P! 3-0 Sioux!

I fail to see how the D stepped up by allowing 28 shots on goal. They have played very good in front of both goalies lately but Phil deserves all the credit for the shut out.

I fail to see how the D stepped up by allowing 28 shots on goal. They have played very good in front of both goalies lately but Phil deserves all the credit for the shut out.

i highly doubt he wasnt giving phil credit as we all know he played great again yesterday. not that hard to see. both deserve credit. i think we give up a average of 23-25 shots per gme so it wasnt like it was a shooting range out there but the bulldogs had decent scoring chances and pil shut the door again. the guy is in a zone right now and has been for a while which shows for the sioux. go sioux today

UND

Kozek-Oshie-Duncan

Watkins-VandeVelde-Kaip

Malone-Martens-Frattin

Radke-Zajac-Miller

Chorney-Bina

Finley-Genoway

Jones-LaPoint

Lamoureux-Walski

scratches - davidson-forney-marto......trupp (injured)

UMD

Schmidt-Sharp-McKnight

Gergen-Fulton-Kemp

Carroll-Akins-Greer

Danberg-Bordson-Curry

Oberg-Meyers

Cascalenda-Gawryletz

Palm-Huttel

Stalock-Ziegelmann-Reiter

Did they get all the scores wrong, I swear they posted Friday's scores, not Saturdays. I'm guessing just looked at the first scores on USCHO, I've ton that a ton of times.

EDIT: I'm stupid, I'm watching online, and noticed I was watching the replay of yesterday's game on demand. Noticed it when Trupp was on the ice and thought it was an awfully quick recovery.

Did they get all the scores wrong, I swear they posted Friday's scores, not Saturdays. I'm guessing just looked at the first scores on USCHO, I've ton that a ton of times.

EDIT: I'm stupid, I'm watching online, and noticed I was watching the replay of yesterday's game on demand. Noticed it when Trupp was on the ice and thought it was an awfully quick recovery.

consider yourself lucky, I have to wait for the b2 link to go up and it will go up in a couple of minutes. Hopefully, it is like yesterday again and I have Sweeney on video and Duluth announcers on audio :silly: they were funny.