SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, our boys did the best they could against CC. I guess you're still alive for the McNaughton.

Now please return the favor and finish off St. Cloud next weekend.

nice win for the mavs!! first things first is umd later today as i just saw its 1:55 my time, then we demolish scsu!!

I better see a color me surprised post. In fact you might see a blog post coming soon on this crap.

The league can't stand for this. ;)

The league will probably review post-game tape to determine which UND player they can suspend for the SC/UW brawl. Oh wait only the Ralph has good enough video to review anything :(. In keeping with that theme it now looks very likely that Bucky will not have a home ice playoff series and it could be a direct result of the missed goal fiasco in Denver.

The league will probably review post-game tape to determine which UND player they can suspend for the SC/UW brawl. Oh wait only the Ralph has good enough video to review anything :(. In keeping with that theme it now looks very likely that Bucky will not have a home ice playoff series and it could be a direct result of the missed goal fiasco in Denver.

Trupp left yesterdays game early so he could get to St. Cloud in time to instigate this fiasco, the injury was just a cover up. ;)

Eaves and Motzko need to drop em at center ice; winner can try to convince us which team is the more innocent.

~This is the silly part we heard how UND is a bunch of guttless thugs from a nameless radio host for starting a fight in the hand shake line

~Then we heard there was a common denominator to all of these fights/scrums. I am not sure how UND can start a fight in SCSU when they are in duluth.

~Then we hear leg checks aren't ground for going after another player.

~Maybe the common denominator is the REFS in this league.

~The Sioux are going to hit the little troll Garrett Roe up and down the ice. Some of it will be very hard and it will be every time that he step on the ice. Then we will see if Motzko's choir boys will get it on. Seems some of them know how to do this stuff...

Edited by Goon

~This is the silly part we heard how UND is a bunch of guttless thugs from a nameless radio host for starting a fight in the hand shake line

~Then we heard there was a common denominator to all of these fights/scrums. I am not sure how UND can start a fight in SCSU when they are in duluth.

~The Sioux are going to hit the little troll Garrett Roe up and down the ice. Some of it will be very hard and it will be every time that he step on the ice. Then we will see if Motzko's choir boys will get it on. Seems some of them know how to do this stuff...

I hope the Sioux paste Roe every chance they get, but they need to do it CLEAN. They also need to keep their heads and not let him or any of the Huskies get to them. St. Clown really seems to be able to agitate, the boys need to let it all roll off their backs and laugh at their feeble attempts to get them off their game. (my mommy always told me the best way to get to someone who's "mean" to you is to laugh at them - that really gets their goat).

My concern with Roe is this:

Roe hasn't been DQ'd yet for Fighting. Most of ours have. Finley is the only one who hasn't. Roe won't go after Finley.

So what is going to happen Saturday if Roe decides to try to pick a fight with Radke or Malone? I know Kaip would skate away, but Radke and Malone are emotional guys.

Also, with an injury to Genoway, we can't afford to lose any more D, even for one game.

My concern with Roe is this:

Roe hasn't been DQ'd yet for Fighting. Most of ours have. Finley is the only one who hasn't. Roe won't go after Finley.

So what is going to happen Saturday if Roe decides to try to pick a fight with Radke or Malone? I know Kaip would skate away, but Radke and Malone are emotional guys.

Also, with an injury to Genoway, we can't afford to lose any more D, even for one game.

the sioux wont be fighting anymore. no need to with to begin with and 2nd off with our 2 injuries now. just whoop scsu on the ice and hit roe every chance you get. nobody is fighting. no need

the sioux wont be fighting anymore. no need to with to begin with and 2nd off with our 2 injuries now. just whoop scsu on the ice and hit roe every chance you get. nobody is fighting. no need

I don't see a Saturday fight as a possibility. SCSU needs all their guys on board for whoever they play in Round 1, just like UND does.

However, nobody should rule out a Friday fight. Guys get their game served on Saturday, and get back in the lineup for the playoffs. Unlikely the Sioux start it, b/c of the injuries, but if SC throws down the gauntlet, I can see one of our non-suspended guys calling their bluff (Davidson, VV, Jones).

I don't see a Saturday fight as a possibility. SCSU needs all their guys on board for whoever they play in Round 1, just like UND does.

However, nobody should rule out a Friday fight. Guys get their game served on Saturday, and get back in the lineup for the playoffs. Unlikely the Sioux start it, b/c of the injuries, but if SC throws down the gauntlet, I can see one of our non-suspended guys calling their bluff (Davidson, VV, Jones).

there wont be 1 player fighting the rest of the season. the next game in any game right now is so big. its not happening. just play hockey and beat the hell out of scsu

Here's your halo........

Here's your halo........

Dean just admit your a gopher fan that likes to troll the UND message boards.

:):( I mean really its like we should hear crickets in the back ground every time you post something. GPL has all kind of discussion you can get into. I can also suggest

Buckyville as well. They would love you over there. Back to putting dean on ignore.

Dean just admit your a gopher fan that likes to troll the UND message boards.

:(:angry: I mean really its like we should hear crickets in the back ground every time you post something. GPL has all kind of discussion you can get into. I can also suggest

Buckyville as well. They would love you over there. Back to putting dean on ignore.

I always just assumed that Dean was a Gopher fan after reading his posts, regardless of what he says. :)

It's ok that he posts on here, but humorous that he tries to pretend to be a Sioux fan.

I always just assumed that Dean was a Gopher fan after reading his posts, regardless of what he says. :lol:

It's ok that he posts on here, but humorous that he tries to pretend to be a Sioux fan.

He's a Sioux fan, really? I thought he was a Goofy fan who came here because he LUUUUBs Goon! :)