SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badgers go up 2-1 on a ppg early in the second. PP created by Roe yappping at the end of the first.

That guy is a little Troll. I can't wait till next weekend when the Sioux get another crack at him and his team.

ARGH. Another tech penalty. ... DU pp the last 1:30.

This is weird goings on.

Tech scored an ENG.

But it was waved off for too many men.

Now the last 1:30 will be 5x3 or 6x3.

ARGH. Just when you think you've seen everything. AND just when it looked like the Sioux would get some help.

ARGH. Another tech penalty. ... DU pp the last 1:30.

This is weird goings on.

Tech scored an ENG.

But it was waved off for too many men.

Now the last 1:30 will be 5x3 or 6x3.

ARGH. Just when you think you've seen everything. AND just when it looked like the Sioux would get some help.

Is it still 2 - 0 tech?

UMass gets an empty netter to go up 5-1 after Jack Parker had pulled one from the Blais playback and pulled the goalie with 6 to go and on a power play. About 2 minutes left now.

Maine still up on Vermont 2-0 with 15 left in the 3rd. If that holds Maine will still trail UMass by 2 points for the final playoff spot in Hockey East. If Maine can get to 8th, I have a feeling they will give UNH all they want in that 1st Round series.

The Vermont and BU losses will help the WCHA bubble teams.

ferris state beats michigan 4-3 in OT

That should help us. If I saw correctly, CC was the #1 overall last night. If they lose a couple and we win the cup, so be it. If they don't stumble, they take the top #1 seed which should excuse people from trying to protect Michigan by not sticking them in Madison. Of course, if UW keeps winning, they might be a #3.

That should help us. If I saw correctly, CC was the #1 overall last night. If they lose a couple and we win the cup, so be it. If they don't stumble, they take the top #1 seed which should excuse people from trying to protect Michigan by not sticking htem in Madison. Of course, if UW keeps winning, they might be a #3.

It is somewhat amusing to see the #2 (maybe soon to be #1) ranked team in the nation currently second to the #3? team in the nation. And, to top it off, the #3? team in the nation holds the tiebreaker on the #2 (soon to be #1) team in the nation.

It's kinda neat to see the #2 really be #1. :D