SiouxSports.com Forum

White Out

WiSioux

old arena, maybe. New arena, not happening. Unless they hand out ten thousand t=shirts this will never work. As previously seen this year. IT blows, people suck, but thats life at the ralph. Hell getting people to put on a handed out white t-shirt would be a challenge. I say screw it and pass out the green lights again so we can pelt the opponent and the refs with em! ???

old arena, maybe. New arena, not happening. Unless they hand out ten thousand t=shirts this will never work. As previously seen this year. IT blows, people suck, but thats life at the ralph. Hell getting people to put on a handed out white t-shirt would be a challenge. I say screw it and pass out the green lights again so we can pelt the opponent and the refs with em! :lol:

haha, that was fun....I mean that is a bad idea and you shouldn't throw things at the players. Which I don't know if that would be good idea anyway if it is not a planned thing since we already got in trouble for throwing hats on the ice after Kozek's hat trick.

haha, that was fun....I mean that is a bad idea and you shouldn't throw things at the players. Which I don't know if that would be good idea anyway if it is not a planned thing since we already got in trouble for throwing hats on the ice after Kozek's hat trick.

Why not have "9 volt battery" night. Invite a few rival mascots (Goldie the Rodent, Bucky BADger, that UMD maroon chicken thingie, the MSU-M steer, Denver's half-eaten jelly donut, etc...) give 'em each a Target vest and call the one with the most bruises the winner!

We could have Schmidt ref it, he's got some free time on his hands.

After watching Redfrogs Murder INC video on Youtube, how about white t's with green Murder INC on the front. Check the video out if you have not seen it yet!!!!

Ask and you shall receive.

Depending on if people would actually buy this, or another shirt, could order them in bulk and therefore get them for around $15 I think. If people all order them individually, it's $21. The shirt can be edited such as having the front color changed from green to red.

Ask and you shall receive.

Depending on if people would actually buy this, or another shirt, could order them in bulk and therefore get them for around $15 I think. If people all order them individually, it's $21. The shirt can be edited such as having the front color changed from green to red.

I like the shirt! I checked out the look changing the black lettering to kelly green on the front and I like it! Let me know if you want to place an order, I am in for eight.

The green out wasn't really impressive because of all of the different shades of green out there. If everyone would wear a green jersey, it would look good but that will never happen...

I think they are great ideas to get the fans involved, and I will wear white or green. I agree with FSF though, it didn't really look like a sea of green, and I don't know about everyone else but most people I know don't wear white sweatshirts or white coats. It is cold in the arena so if I have on a white T I probably am gonna have a jacket which kind of defeats the purpose. I'm all for getting the crowd involved but maybe next time we could try a blackout I think it would work better. It would also help if the band wore the designated color

link

Yes. Isn't life peach?

Please don't say that you "hope they get this going" if you aren't willing to help out with the tradition.

It IS quite hard to get over 11,000 people to wear the same color for even one night, and this may take a while to catch on. If you ARE willing to help out, please spread the word. If you're NOT willing to help out, then please keep your mouth shut as we don't need negative attitudes and/or comments about it.

Thanks.

:lol: heck , you are gona finish 8th or 9th so maybe so :lol:

i predict a 1-1 tie friday and a 2-0 sconnie win saturday to keep the 1 point consecutive weekends rolling :0

seriously, 1 color will be way easier and a white out can happen and look pretty sweet. like above the black wont help matters if its a white out :D

See I'm putting myself in a tough spot...I know we can start tanking even more and get to play the Sioux, which would guarantee us a spot in the Final 5 ;) and we'd have a chance to get an NCAA bid that way

Or we can just win out for the WCHA and beat a crappier team. Hahaha

See I'm putting myself in a tough spot...I know we can start tanking even more and get to play the Sioux, which would guarantee us a spot in the Final 5 :lol: and we'd have a chance to get an NCAA bid that way

Or we can just win out for the WCHA and beat a crappier team. Hahaha

since you own the sioux this year and all. 1-2-1 vs the sioux and we have ended your season 2 of the last 3 years :lol: hard to beat the sioux get a final 5 spot vs any team avergaring 1.25 goals per game in the last 8 games ;) unless you have some new players joining the team the gophers will have their golf clubs out end of march :D

FORE

Please don't say that you "hope they get this going" if you aren't willing to help out with the tradition.

It IS quite hard to get over 11,000 people to wear the same color for even one night, and this may take a while to catch on. If you ARE willing to help out, please spread the word. If you're NOT willing to help out, then please keep your mouth shut as we don't need negative attitudes and/or comments about it.

Thanks.

You are right. I wasn't myself that day. What was I thinking wanting them to do this because for some reason unknown to me, some fans want this to happen? And then what was I thinking stating the fact that while I want to see it for others, I won't participate in it? I should have stuck with my stance in Dec which was to criticize it at every opportunity. Sorry for the moment of weakness. Won't happen again.

Also it isn't tradition quite yet. And I never in a million years would have guessed it would be hard to get 11,000 sheep to wear the same color. Never ever.

The hardest thing is when you get all the people who just HAVE to wear their black or green jersey because they CAN'T not wear it for ONE game because they HAVE to wear a jersey...

Seriously, wear a sioux t-shirt for just one game. It's not that hard, and no one cares if you are wearing a jersey or not.

The hardest thing is when you get all the people who just HAVE to wear their black or green jersey because they CAN'T not wear it for ONE game because they HAVE to wear a jersey...

Seriously, wear a sioux t-shirt for just one game. It's not that hard, and no one cares if you are wearing a jersey or not.

One could say the same thing about wearing a colored t-shirt. Some one thinks a white out would be a good idea, some others agree, and they want EVERYONE to do what they want. Same with people who wear jerseys. They think wearing a jersey is a good idea so they do it. I admit I was pushing very hard against the white out earlier in the year. However, after the election crap we have had to put up with, I have realized people have different opinions. I might not agree with them and might think they are crazy, but I will never push an idea on someone again. I don't see that in the posts by white-out supporters. I see "You are either with us or against us."I respectfully have to disagree with that mentality.

All that is being requested is that you wear a damn white shirt to a hockey. It's not like the Egyptians are coming around to drown your newborn son in the Nile. It's really not that big of a sacrifice. I don't see what the big deal is with this.

it sure isnt that big of a deal and it shouldnt be at all. just would look cool if all people who go to the playoffs games wear white shirts or whatever whaite. just would look cool. i dont think its about following or whatever. just a fun idea and if all participated then its that much better

You are right. I wasn't myself that day. What was I thinking wanting them to do this because for some reason unknown to me, some fans want this to happen? And then what was I thinking stating the fact that while I want to see it for others, I won't participate in it? I should have stuck with my stance in Dec which was to criticize it at every opportunity. Sorry for the moment of weakness. Won't happen again.

Also it isn't tradition quite yet. And I never in a million years would have guessed it would be hard to get 11,00 sheep to wear the same color. Never ever.

What number is this? Eleventy-ten? :lol: