SiouxSports.com Forum

considering selling T.J. Oshie throwback jersey

Light Guy

Hi everybody,

After realizing Saturday night that a game-worn Oshie jersey is in pretty high demand, I am somewhat interested in selling mine. The Jersey that I have is the 1955 throwback jersey, worn during T.J.'s first collegiate game at home on Oct 14, 2005. In the game the sioux won 6-0 against Northeastern and Oshie recorded 3 points on the night. This jersey has the number 7 on the front and the back, and has a fight strap. It has been worn to about half of the home games since then and is in very good condition. The jersey has stick marks on the front shoulder from T.J. battling against the boards during the game, so you can tell it had real game use just by looking at it! I definatley know what I want for the Jersey, so if you are interested, send me an offer and I'll let you know if you are in the right ballpark. The info from the game is located at http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArticle.d...p;ATCLID=773027

-------

keep watching for the goal light in the student section.

Hi everybody,

After realizing Saturday night that a game-worn Oshie jersey is in pretty high demand, I am somewhat interested in selling mine. The Jersey that I have is the 1955 throwback jersey, worn during T.J.'s first collegiate game at home on Oct 14, 2005. In the game the sioux won 6-0 against New Hampshire and Oshie recorded 3 points on the night. This jersey has the number 7 on the front and the back, and has a fight strap. It has been worn to about half of the home games since then and is in very good condition. The jersey has stick marks on the front shoulder from T.J. battling against the boards during the game, so you can tell it had real game use just by looking at it! I definatley know what I want for the Jersey, so if you are interested, send me an offer and I'll let you know if you are in the right ballpark. The info from the game is located at http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArticle.d...p;ATCLID=773027

-------

I hate to burst your bubble, but I doubt you'll get anywhere near the same amount the Oshie jersey that sold last night got....unless you find that crazy lady again.

Hi everybody,

After realizing Saturday night that a game-worn Oshie jersey is in pretty high demand, I am somewhat interested in selling mine. The Jersey that I have is the 1955 throwback jersey, worn during T.J.'s first collegiate game at home on Oct 14, 2005. In the game the sioux won 6-0 against New Hampshire and Oshie recorded 3 points on the night. This jersey has the number 7 on the front and the back, and has a fight strap. It has been worn to about half of the home games since then and is in very good condition. The jersey has stick marks on the front shoulder from T.J. battling against the boards during the game, so you can tell it had real game use just by looking at it! I definatley know what I want for the Jersey, so if you are interested, send me an offer and I'll let you know if you are in the right ballpark. The info from the game is located at http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArticle.d...p;ATCLID=773027

-------

Many times you are lucky if you can get your money back out of a jersey like that. Let's see, you paid $200 for it, and have worn it quite a bit since you bought it over 2 years ago. I think I would be doing you a favor by offering you $150.

according to the jerseys thread, the lady bid herself up from $6500 to $7000 for no reason :lol: i was not there, but the same lady who bought both apparently was not being very pleasant to her fellow bidders. oh well, she paid over $9000 with taxes that goes to the hockey program, so lets just hope this is her one and only appearance at the bidding table. now i really feel like i got a steal on my kaip jersey ;)

Hi everybody,

-------

it was vs northeastern, not new hampshire :lol:

it was vs northeastern, not new hampshire :lol:

I stand corrected. stupid memory.....

I know that it was only worn 1 game. But it is game worn. I'm not saying "it's worth $7000 because some lady paid that for another one that is kinda-sorta-notreally-like-mine"

The Jersey has real value to me, and I know what it is worth to me to keep it. If it is worth more than that to someone else, I would sell it.

If the jersey is ever worth less than $11 to me, I will sell it to Dirty. ;)

I know that it was only worn 1 game. But it is game worn. I'm not saying "it's worth $7000 because some lady paid that for another one that is kinda-sorta-notreally-like-mine"

The Jersey has real value to me, and I know what it is worth to me to keep it. If it is worth more than that to someone else, I would sell it.

If the jersey is ever worth less than $11 to me, I will sell it to Dirty. ;)

exactly, thats what the game worn business is all about. hell of a jersey you have!

If the jersey is ever worth less than $11 to me, I will sell it to Dirty. :lol:

You keep saying "I know what it's worth to me, but if someone offered more..." How can someone offer more when you haven't told anyone what you think it is worth? I think that you really don't want to sell it, or you are just waiting for someone to throw out some ridiculous offer, otherwise you would tell us how much you want for it.

alright, since you didnt pm me about my first offer i will raise the stakes a little bit.... i will give u a used puck (plain black one that i found at some park rink), a used mouth gaurd, a picture of TJ's mug shot, and a kids size small sioux jersey! final offer!