SiouxSports.com Forum

Big College Hockey Weekend

Big A HG

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone with any pairwise depth know if a sweep either way with miami/michigan can help the sioux in the pairiwse? just curious. thanks.

if miami sweeps then we flip the michigan comparison as we gain the tuc advantage, if michigan sweeps we could eventually flip the miami comparison down the raod but that is iffy.

if miami sweeps then we flip the michigan comparison as we gain the tuc advantage, if michigan sweeps we could eventually flip the miami comparison down the raod but that is iffy.

That would move us to 21 PWR - and I mentioned this before about AA - if they move up to a TUC we could flip NH and have 22 PWR - which could tie us with Mich for 2.

the gopher vs. denver game is supposed to be on fox college sports package tonight...8:30 central time.

yes its showing here on my fox college pack as well. is that offered in grand forks for your digital cable? its a extra 5.00 a month package here and included espnu, nfl network, 3 fox sports and a few others. great package for only 5.00 a month to be able to see college hockey every weekend

yes its showing here on my fox college pack as well. is that offered in grand forks for your digital cable? its a extra 5.00 a month package here and included espnu, nfl network, 3 fox sports and a few others. great package for only 5.00 a month to be able to see college hockey every weekend

PHIL, DUNC and OSHIE for the Hobey...

I have PBTV so I can get FSSN and a few high def channels - so no Charter Main St. for me. Every great once in a while, there's a BSU game on channel 17.

CC Sweeps - easy.

Main Street worked fine tonight for the MSU-UAA game. Would there be any reason that UND wouldn't be broadcast on there?

I get all BSU home games on Charter 17.

Main Street worked fine tonight for the MSU-UAA game. Would there be any reason that UND wouldn't be broadcast on there?

I get all BSU home games on Charter 17.

The UND @ Mankato series from a couple of weeks ago was carried by Mainstreet.

Now tied. This is going to be boring from here on out.

DU and Minny end up 1-1 tie. Why would you expect anything else? Gofers waited a little to score their goal just to make things exciting. That must be like their 4th goal in their last 21 games...awesome...:)

Can't really root for either team but a Minny win on Saturday is good for the green!!

I am hoping WDAZ picks up one of the games.

I believe FSSN will be showing the games as well. I'm in the Twin Cities so either way I will see the games...if not, I'm road tripping to Duluth on Saturday...Al Pearson and his crew will be there...

I know that most of us want minny to miss the NC$$s, but you have to chuckle thinking of how the NC$$ would absolutely be up in arms if they used Krach. According to Krach, as of tonight there are 7 WCHA teams legitimately in the tourney and St. Cloud and Mich Tech at 16 and 17.

How much fun would it be to watch to see the NC$$ totally lose it having to put that many WCHA teams in the tourney. :)