SiouxSports.com Forum

POI vs SS.com #5

bertibm

Shield from Paul Conway (Wisco made)? Ever see the NY Jets guy? I was with a couple other firemen, they thought it was pretty cool too. Our union (PFFW) makes a cheesehead helmet.

I did get it from Paul Conway, they make really nice stuff. I am thinking about ordering a few just to hang around my pad. I have seen the NYJ football guy.

I MAY wear the helmet to Grand Forks next year, I chicken out each year though because you never know what is going to happen.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a million pictures! I'll post them as soon as I get internet service at my new temporary residence! It was friggin' cold at the arena and my 'trigger' finger got frozen so I got some pictures I didn't want and missed some I wanted. Oh well..

My boys, Phats and Phats' brother and their friends had a great time. I'm sure they're up for it next year again.

I took a million pictures! I'll post them as soon as I get internet service at my new temporary residence! It was friggin' cold at the arena and my 'trigger' finger got frozen so I got some pictures I didn't want and missed some I wanted. Oh well..

My boys, Phats and Phats' brother and their friends had a great time. I'm sure they're up for it next year again.

The rink guy did not turn on the heat since that was the only icetime of the day. Thanks to this game that rink dude got to work for 3 hours.

So that's why I got to have dinner with four stinky hockey players!! We got seated pretty quickly at the resturant, although it was waaaay in the back and no one was seated next to us our entire stay. :silly:

Hey, we werent that bad, there was no way i was gonna shower with that super cooled water, seriously, it was below freezing!!

It was a fun game though. But i think we may have to get some training in to catch up, POI was WAY above par this year, at least compared to the previous two.

....then again, if our goalie didnt suck......... :D

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/s.../SS%20vs%20POI/

Here are about a hundred pics of the game. I have a new camera and really gave it a work out. I took over four hundred!!! I'm not good at downloading, etc. but I do a great job copying to a CD. If anyone wants all of them PM me and I'll send out a copy. I tried taking pictures of everyone when they were out on the ice.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/s.../SS%20vs%20POI/

Here are about a hundred pics of the game. I have a new camera and really gave it a work out. I took over four hundred!!! I'm not good at downloading, etc. but I do a great job copying to a CD. If anyone wants all of them PM me and I'll send out a copy. I tried taking pictures of everyone when they were out on the ice.

Thanks for the pictures!

Makes ya glad you don't have to go pay to develop 400 pictures, doesn't it?

Great work on the photography Sioux-cia

Thanks. New camera and I deleted all the first day F5 pics by mistake so I'm just happy I got some pictures. My two sons and four of their friends (including the goalie and kateskate) were playing so I got carried away. :D