SiouxSports.com Forum

BEYOND THE POND with Puffy

Oxbow6

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm late with this but....

just another thing for our lads to be motivated about this weekend.

I don't think a Div I hockey team needs a radio personality to motivate them.

Haha! PA called UND fans the Packer fans of college hockey. :silly:

Bad analogy - afaik Sioux fans don't drink paint thinner. :lol:

i think we should get an ss.com grudgematch forum that can be specifically for those "special" ss.com posters who have selective animosity towards others. i have noticed dean has a special affinity for goon, and there are some others. we could do it "your mama style" like in the nhl.com commercial where ryan miller pulls out the japanese your mama :silly: ...your mama's so ugly, they renamed halloween, yourmamaween. sorry, i just saw that commercial, and it seemed fitting :lol:

I just put him on ignore and that solves everything. :D:D

That's a good point. To take it a step further, perhaps PCM developed some kind of ingenious computer code and was able to do a "reverse" ignore where it goes into our personal account settings and automatically puts himself on ignore on all of our profiles. So I'm beginning to think PCM is actually still posting here, just that no one can see his posts and he's just having conversations with himself.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

:D

That's a good point. To take it a step further, perhaps PCM developed some kind of ingenious computer code and was able to do a "reverse" ignore where it goes into our personal account settings and automatically puts himself on ignore on all of our profiles. So I'm beginning to think PCM is actually still posting here, just that no one can see his posts and he's just having conversations with himself.

What's a PCM? Is that like a Russian missile?

Who?

What's wrong with being banned, it happens to alot of us. Maybe we should start our own club. :D

Nothing wrong with it but I don't think you were banned. I think you were suspended. I believe banned means, 'Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya' and you can't come back!

Really?! I missed out on this whole fireworks thing with PCM and that.....

No fireworks with PCM, I think he just got disgusted with some posters 'crossing the line'. The Source thing happened later. I'm not sure but I think the Source was very po'd about Triouxp's suspension and was a bit cranky in his postings.

No fireworks with PCM, I think he just got disgusted with some posters 'crossing the line'. The Source thing happened later. I'm not sure but I think the Source was very po'd about Triouxp's suspension and was a bit cranky in his postings.

I wonder if TheSource and Jim are going to exchange Valentine's? :D

Slap Shot-

I don't know, if you think about it differently, the Packer fan analogy may fit.

UND hockey fans aren't like Minnesota Viking fans, that's for sure. Packer fans are rowdy, diehard, love their team through and through, and will do anything and go anywhere to watch their team play. They rejoice when the team wins and are depressed when the team loses. UND hockey fans also travel extremely well. There are alumni functions around hockey games all over the country (and some inquiries as to access to overseas fans as well). We rejoice when UND wins. We are bummed out when we lose.

We have enjoyed throwing players under the bus (Brian Lee) just like Packer fans (Brett Favre).

In some ways, it works.

UW hockey fans are the paint thinner nation. UW Madison is one boring sports campus all around.

And, I'll say it again, I miss PCM.

You don't know what you've got until you lose it.

Slap Shot-

I don't know, if you think about it differently, the Packer fan analogy may fit.

UND hockey fans aren't like Minnesota Viking fans, that's for sure. Packer fans are rowdy, diehard, love their team through and through, and will do anything and go anywhere to watch their team play. They rejoice when the team wins and are depressed when the team loses. UND hockey fans also travel extremely well. There are alumni functions around hockey games all over the country (and some inquiries as to access to overseas fans as well). We rejoice when UND wins. We are bummed out when we lose.

We have enjoyed throwing players under the bus (Brian Lee) just like Packer fans (Brett Favre).

In some ways, it works.

UW hockey fans are the paint thinner nation. UW Madison is one boring sports campus all around.

And, I'll say it again, I miss PCM.

You don't know what you've got until you lose it.

thats what i said to myself last week when i tried to dunk a basketabll and cant anymore :D