SiouxSports.com Forum

WDAZ Will Broadcast Friday Sioux Game

PCM

I hate to keep asking and complaining, BUT WHAT ABOUT FARGO?!?!? :angry:  :lol:  :)

Hopefully they will play it here in Fargo.

Unfortunatly we will have to listen to Sweeney and Bredahl. I would rather listen to Woog and Mazzaco.

According to Pat Sweeney:

"It will be available on satellite, but we don't have coordinates yet."

It will be on WDAY in Fargo, but it will not be on FSSN. Not sure why not.

It will be like the Saturday UND/UMD game...probably onm AMC9

ya what about us in Bismarck, I've already got the afternoon off and I would love to watch the game

Y'all should be there just jump on Highway 94 and go to the game there will be lots of tickets to the game. Live is always better anyways.

I received my little email from the Ralph with upcoming events and this was in that email:

2004 Red Baron WCHA Final Five

UND Men's Hockey vs.

Alaska-Anchorage/Colorado College

Friday, March 19th @ 2:08 pm

XCEL Energy Center in St. Paul, MN

Options for watching the Friday game are:

Latest message from FOXN was that, although they haven't televised this game in the past, the decision would be made this week whether they would this year. Apparently FOXN is not since WDAZ is picking it up; hopefully FSSN will be at the normal frequency, or, they'll let all cable companies (MINE) that carry FSSN know ahead of time what that frequency is.

Latest message from FOXN was that, although they haven't televised this game in the past, the decision would be made this week whether they would this year. Apparently FOXN is not since WDAZ is picking it up; hopefully FSSN will be at the normal frequency, or, they'll let all cable companies (MINE) that carry FSSN know ahead of time what that frequency is.

"Options for watching the Friday game are:

Thats all good, but do you guys think it will be on the statewide fighting sioux network like it states in the email? that would be very beneficial for me in bismarck :angry:

Edit:

For some stupid reason I thought with FSSN you meant fox sport north for some stupid reason. Let me know if anybody can confirm that it will be on the FSSN throughout the state.

So it's on satellite, just not the FSSN coordinates, correct? Is the FSSN on G3? The press release says this is on G11. I have the satellite set-up to get FSSN, but I don't think I can switch from G3 to G11. Can anyone confirm this? A bar may be the only option, DARN! :angry: