SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver

WiSioux

Hey everyone,

Not sure where to put this or if it is even appropriate. But I am looking to move to Denver next year and know there are a lot of UND alumni in the area. Was just curious if anyone on here lives in the area and could give some recommendations on areas to live in. Also, is there any officially UND alumni group in Denver or a UND bar to watch games at?

Hey everyone,

Not sure where to put this or if it is even appropriate. But I am looking to move to Denver next year and know there are a lot of UND alumni in the area. Was just curious if anyone on here lives in the area and could give some recommendations on areas to live in. Also, is there any officially UND alumni group in Denver or a UND bar to watch games at?

Welcome to Colorado!

I live up in Breck but spent a few years in Denver. The bar to watch UND Hockey is Jackson's Sports Bar, directly across the street from Coors Field. A few years ago I met a guy who organizes the watch parties thru the Alumni Association. The association will announce the watch parties but you can go to Jackson's anyway to watch most games.

As far as where to live, there are a lot of options. My only advice would be to live relatively close to where you work to cut down on the commute. You will thank yourself for this months down the road.

Hey thanks! I am going to working near the airport, but won't have normal work times so I don't think rush hour should be an issue that often... I hope. Looking forward to partaking in some awesome outdoor activities soon