SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Tournament

SWSiouxMN

Idaho State bussed to Grand Forks according to their message board. To fly out of Poky is only small regionals, so mostly they have to bus to Salt Lake and then fly to Fargo or maybe MSP. ISU stayed last night in Bismarck. ISU doesn't have much to spend on airfare, especially with a few days notice, but guess ISU would have spent the money if airplane seats were there.

any attendance on prior years?

don't think the big sky would be that happy with that lol.

Don't know.

More often than not, the tourney is in Missoula. I assume attendance is good there for the Lady Griz games. Probably similar for other games as what we are seeing today. I'd assume our game will have 1,400-1,800 tomorrow......

Don't know.

More often than not, the tourney is in Missoula. I assume attendance is good there for the Lady Griz games. Probably similar for other games as what we are seeing today. I'd assume our game will have 1,400-1,800 tomorrow......

I would hope that the game tomorrow would have at least 2500. Its before the hockey game so fans can go to both.

I would hope that the game tomorrow would have at least 2500. Its before the hockey game so fans can go to both.

I hope so too. But I would be surprised if it were that high. Despite as good as the women have been especially this year, and also in the two Great West years, the home fans seem to really miss St Cloud and Augustana for some reason because they don't turn kjt like they used to....