SiouxSports.com Forum

Jim Dahl

Sioux-cia

That is crazy! I read that thread and then shortly after I saw you updated your picture. When I saw the picture on the front page I thought you were making a joke and you put Doogie Howser's picture out there! That's really you!?!!!

Yeah, AZSioux chatting about the pic is what reminded me it was time for an update (the old one would be about 2.5 years old now).

Though the two pics above were intentionally picked for maximum similarity, I really don't hear it much on the street. About once a year, I'd say, someone claims I look like someone famous -- about 3/4 of the time its Neil Patrick Harris, about 1/4 its Tim Robbins. I have a tougher time with the latter, given that he looks twice my age.

About once a year, I'd say, someone claims I look like someone famous -- about 3/4 of the time its Neil Patrick Harris, about 1/4 its Tim Robbins.

Dude, are you serious? You're a dead on clone of Doogie! You should work that angle when you're out for some free drinks or chicks (provided you're single?).

Dude, are you serious? You're a dead on clone of Doogie! You should work that angle when you're out for some free drinks or chicks (provided you're single?).

I may be wrong, but I don't think Doogie is into chicks, if you know what I mean. That may be a giveaway! :glare:

I may be wrong, but I don't think Doogie is into chicks, if you know what I mean. That may be a giveaway! :glare:

:ohmy:

Ooops! I just overlooked a minor detail there. Well, Jim could work the angle that "Doogie" is no longer playing for the home team any more?

Remember Jim, we are laughing with you, not at you.

I am rarely serious, but I am dead serious when I say I thought Jim's pic was a pic of Neil Patrick Harris. Except for the nose the facial features are nearly identical.

I am constantly getting mistaken for Brad Pitt, which is insulting. He is at least 10 years my elder :D

I am rarely serious, but I am dead serious when I say I thought Jim's pic was a pic of Neil Patrick Harris. Except for the nose the facial features are nearly identical.

I am constantly getting mistaken for Brad Pitt, which is insulting. He is at least 10 years my elder :D

I do know Brad Pitt's brother and he looks just like him and you, sir, are no Brad Pitt! :D

I think in Alaska they just tie off the end of a caribou intestine! :D

After the birth of Sarah Palin's fifth child, there have been regular public service announcements on all the Alaskan television and radio stations advising against that very thing!!

You were great on Saturday Night Live a couple weeks ago. :D

Looks like the new Harold & Kumar movie's on Cinemax in HD tonight - might have to catch it, since my brother didn't think to send me a free copy after reprising his role as himself from the first movie...

• 4 weeks later...