SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been saying that all year! :D

Ah, all 3 1/2 years. I'm pulling for the kid, he's one of ours, but after a while he's got deliver or give one of the other guys on the bench their shot. It's not like we have complete slouches on the bench, these guys are all great. I would think that if he doesn't do something by the end of this weekend someone else will get their shot.

Yet another WCHA Mafia mess up. It's the end of the 1st and 2.7 seconds on the clock, Frazee is already skating toward the bench. A Huskie takes a shot from the center line that hops like the Bina goal from last year. Frazee stumbles, reaches for the puck and it hops in the net. And guess what? The 3 blind mice wave off the goal. Couldn't really see the clock, but the Goofer Sports Network wasn't going to show it more than once.

Better start working on another press release right now, looks like the fix for the goofs is back.

Yet another WCHA Mafia mess up. It's the end of the 1st and 2.7 seconds on the clock, Faggie is already skating toward the bench. A clownie takes a shot from the center line that hops like the Bina goal from last year. Faggie stumbles, reaches for the puck and it hops in the net. And guess what? The 3 blind mice wave off the goal. Couldn't really see the clock, but the Goofer Sports Network wasn't going to show it more than once.

Better start working on another press release right now, looks like the fix for the goofs is back.

I thought that a SCSU player was offside, watching the replay ...

I thought that a SCSU player was offside, watching the replay ...

Not sure, I thought he was closer to the red line than the blue line. Either way, Fraz was going nuts. Wonder if that one will get in his head. TWICE in one night he's let in the long bomb.

FOXRM showing last nights disallowed goal right now.

EDIT: Actually showing the actual game.

They did replay last nights game right before this one, and they never even showed a replay of the disallowed goal until the live pregame broadcast.

They did replay last nights game right before this one, and they never even showed a replay of the disallowed goal until the live pregame broadcast.

Yeah. And DU announcers acknowledge WCHA's statement, but then quickly move on to another topic rather than discussing the 2 points that Sconnie lost out on.