SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like the Sioux played better last night. What's been the difference? Tonight SC hits two pipes and had a goal disallowed. Last night the Sioux hit two pipes and missed a ton of great chances - Hak thought they had 14 or 15 Grade A chances.

There have probably been four games this year where the Sioux have deserved a better fate: Wisconsin, Tech, UNH and SC. (I can think of only one where the opponent may have deserved better: MN.) What can you do but come back the next night and try to get those points? At least they've done that.

I think it all has to do with the attitude of the team. If they come into a game with a gangbuster attitude, they win. If they come in with a not-so-sure attitude, they lose. Painfully obvious this year.

This series reminds me of last years series in the Springs. Sioux out played CC both nights and got the win Sat night in a game the ended up being an excersise in domination. The Sioux made it clear that they were on a different level. I feel pretty much the same way about this series. Ya St Cloud can score based on thier top scores they look top of the line, buuuut look who they have played and notice the pts they aquired in those contests vs the games they played against ranked teams.

Hak has some good data to finalize line combos going into a stretch where we should start to jell offensively!

It is not just wishfull thinking that suggest we go into second half just as we did the last two-HOT!!!

St Clown disappoints me with their cheap ass play. Roe might be the worst diver in the league and the most mouthy player. I think he should get his arse kicked. His cheap play makes me actually route for someone to kick his arse.

Well, Earl left a couple years ago so somebody was bound to come in and fill his spot as the leagues worst diver.