NHL Outdoors Today at 12:00 PM (CST)

SiouxBetcha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crosby wins it for the Pens.

he is amazing....he and ovechkin have brought some talent into the nhl. i bet ovechkin gets some huge offers from some big market teams. this may be his last year or maybe 1 more but he needs to get the hell out of washington and go to chicago and be linemates with kane and toews :D

he is amazing....he and ovechkin have brought some talent into the nhl. i bet ovechkin gets some huge offers from some big market teams. this may be his last year or maybe 1 more but he needs to get the hell out of washington and go to chicago and be linemates with kane and toews :D

Speaking of 'Amazing,' Seal is on NBC with figure skaters, talk about a real downer after a good hockey game. Well off to football now.

The problem with the ice wasn't temperature. It's the fact that a football field is crowned (not flat). They used plywood to flatten it as good as possible, but isn't a perfect solution. That's why there were problems.

exactly, they had to use all that plywood to flatten it and the zamboni was making those indentions on the ice that they had to keep repairing. it was a fun game to watch and fair as both teams had to play in this crazy outdoor conditions.

Did you notice that the Pens goalie had a snowflake paint job on is helmet? Just where did the Pens come up with the blue color scheme?

each goalie had a mask on that they just wore for this game only and they will be auctioned off sometime soon. miller had a theme on his as well but he wore that stocking hat over the top like the montreal canadiens goalie did in the last outdoor game played. im sure those will raise a pretty penny!!

and i believe the blue color is the retro penguin uniform colors as ive seen them wear those unis the last few years here and there

I'm disappointed that Drew Stafford didn't get to play. Get well soon!

71,000 at the game - I bet it was an awesome atmosphere.

They kept saying it was cold there, but they don't realize what the temperature was here.

I'm disappointed that Drew Stafford didn't get to play. Get well soon!

71,000 at the game - I bet it was an awesome atmosphere.

They kept saying it was cold there, but they don't realize what the temperature was here.

it was great except the dumbass gary bettman puts it on tv on the biggest colege football day there is, can you get dumber? i mean come on bettman, get a new pr or marketing department, if you do this on another day after new years you get the whole entire tv sports audience checking something out that they may never watch otherwise.....this guy needs to go, NOW