AZSIOUX

FINAL at the ucci in the title game

BC 6

RIT 0

FINAL at ohio st tourney 3rd place game

live stats

SCSU 4

HARVARD 1

shootout in 3rd place game at the ucci never gona get this 2 1/2 hours back in my life. just as exciting as paint drying, maybe. this will go in the books as a 2-2 tie but will end in a shootout for that all important 3rd place trophy. the AHA likes playing minny

UMtc 2

AIR FORCE 2

FINAL

YALE 1

MINNESOTA STATE 4

3rd period title game of lightning classic in florida

CC 4

MASS 4

So, that cracks me up! Who has the championship game before the third place game? Only in Minnesota! Did they plan it this way or did they change it up after Minnesota got upset, once again!

i think they do it for most home tourneys really. they schedule a holy cross type pattsy but then screw the pooch and get the 3rd place game at night. i think its a norm for any xmas tourney

i think they do it for most home tourneys really. they schedule a holy cross type pattsy but then screw the pooch and get the 3rd place game at night. i think its a norm for any xmas tourney

hmm. I guess so but I guess Im just used to the bigger game being last. Itll be more fun to watch the goofs struggle with Air Force anyways.

same thing happened to the badgers yesterday, played for third at night, championship at 4.

yeah its standard for these holiday tourneys....just dont crap the bed in the first game vs usually a very lower tier oppenent then it wont matter

yeah its standard for these holiday tourneys....just dont crap the bed in the first game vs usually a very lower tier oppenent then it wont matter

In losing those games both the Badgers and Gophers lost their chance to play a good PWR team in their tourneys; not good for them.

In losing those games both the Badgers and Gophers lost their chance to play a good PWR team in their tourneys; not good for them.

very true, its actually a double hit in the pairwise. losing to not so great team and then having to play another in that category just to stay afloat and in the end not getting the chance at a top 16 pairwise team like you mentioned

Shootout coming

come on bob, 2 of us dont need to be wasting our time posting these updates :D

this goes down as a tie 2-2 in the books. not a good tie for minny to say the least. bad weekend

cc is tied 4-4 late 3rd in their title game

gophs win shootout

It's a disaster for the WCHA.

its not good for the wcha at all but oh well, at least it was minny

after tonight we are in 9th with umass making a move up and northeastern 1 spot. that northeastern win is looking better every weekend that passes. msu is tied with minny at 15th, nice push lately for msu for sure. helps the wcha. duluth at 12th and uw at 13th.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/ratings/ncaapwcr.php

That is just downright embarrassing for any WCHA team let alone the rodents.

What's really embarrassing in talking so much about such a crappy team that took it to you, at your house, for 5 periods and should have won both games... :(

Kangas will be our #1 and we will be fine for the second half. We will make the tourney and nobody will want us as the 12th seed in their bracket. Thanks for your concern :D

What's really embarrassing in talking so much about such a crappy team that took it to you, at your house, for 5 periods and should have won both games... :(

Kangas will be our #1 and we will be fine for the second half. We will make the tourney and nobody will want us as the 12th seed in their bracket. Thanks for your concern :D

You have to admit that being 1-2-1 against the AHA for a big four team like the Gophers is not very impressive.

I wouldn't count on being in the NCAA playoffs this season.

You have to admit that being 1-2-1 against the AHA for a big four team like the Gophers is not very impressive.

I wouldn't count on being in the NCAA playoffs this season.

True, the gophers really suck right now but to me, our 9-7-1 isn't very impressive either. If we play defense like we did Sat night against SCSU this weekend, we'll be a .500 team.