SiouxSports.com Forum

Is JPL gonna sit

richthorpe

I didn't think so...There is a reason Phil is our #1.

Besides, why sit him? You can't tell me Walski is better...

He doesn't need rest, he was just off for 3 weeks...

However, if Hak thinks it's best for the team I am behind him 100%, this "Prediction" just caught me off guard...

Maybe he has the "Inside" scoop

I didn't think so...There is a reason Phil is our #1.

Besides, why sit him? You can't tell me Walski is better...

He doesn't need rest, he was just off for 3 weeks...However, if Hak thinks it's best for the team I am behind him 100%, this "Prediction" just caught me off guard...

Maybe he has the "Inside" scoop

Exactly. These games are huge. A quality road win for NH would be big for them and a sweep for us would be equally as big. JPL plays both games this weekend.

I am waiting for the Walski was Robbed thread.

I would love to see Walski in net but only if it doesn't hurt us. He's stuck with the team in his 'practice goalie' position this whole time without any public rumblings. He did win the skills competition over Philippe. :glare:

Does this mean Walski wears the #1 on his Jersey Next Year??? J/K

I would love to see Walski in net but only if it doesn't hurt us. He's stuck with the team in his 'practice goalie' position this whole time without any public rumblings. He did win the skills competition over Philippe. :glare:

How does it make any sense at all to "rest" Lamoureux after he's just come off three weeks of rest? :lol::glare:

exactly, hes primed for the 2nd half run and will play every game. the only game maybe walsk may and i say mayi see time is vs bemidji but thats no pushover so i say no. roll with phil. its his team and 2 games per week isnt that rough on a college goalie as he has stated. go sioux!!

ROAD TO DENVER STARTS TONIGHT!!

I would love to see Walski in net but only if it doesn't hurt us. He's stuck with the team in his 'practice goalie' position this whole time without any public rumblings. He did win the skills competition over Philippe. :lol:

What was the said skill? :glare:

What was the said skill? :glare:

right now we cant put a goalie in net saying if he doesnt hurt us then maybe, there is no way of knowing that and not worth the risk by any means. no way. these are huge games when it comes down to ncaa seeding and so forth. we are basically tied with UNH in the pairwise with thewm ahead by a little i believe so this isnt the time to start walski. i dont see him starting 1 game this year and thats fine. lets go sioux

I see some Walski time comming during the AA series... got to give the kid a nod once in a while. There is not doubt that JPL is the No. 1, but they even let Radke get playing time.

Esox

I am not feeling it. I can see Phil getting every start unless he gets sick, injuried or suspended from the team.

There is no room to play with points now.

I am not feeling it. I can see Phil getting every start unless he gets sick, injuried or suspended from the team.

There is no room to play with points now.

Agreed.

Alaska Anchorage swept UND last year without Lammy in net, and the Sioux are going to have to fight for every WCHA point that they can get if they want to finish top 3.